Chapter 73: Confession

Start from the beginning

"Jay? Sorry, but I have to go do something important okay?"

"Alright... Goodnight Belle."

"Goodnight."

I then logged out as Belle. I was so embarrassed, I didn't want to have anything to do acting as Belle anymore.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Days after, I logged back on facebook as myself, and me and Chris still chatted like always. I still felt a little awkward and nervous while chatting with him. But I tried my best not to let it show.

Chris hasn't even asked me about Belle either. So, I let the confession and me being Belle slide. I wanted it to remain a secret for a while.

"Nee-chan! :D"

"Hi nii-chan! How's studying to be a surgeon lately?"

" T__T "

"Huh? W-What's that supposed to mean?"

"Sorry nee-chan, but I've shifted to become a nurse instead..."

"Why? Was medical school too hard?"

"Yeah... I couldn't take it."

"Awe... Poor onii-chan... :("

"Hurry up and come here to visit me nee-chan! :3"

"I can't... I'm too busy with school... :("

"T_T"

"Sorry nii-chan... I'll go there as soon as I graduate!"

"But that'll take too long! And you may not even spend time with me... :'("

"Don't worry nii-chan! Since the hospital your family always goes to is the hospital which my family always goes to, that means that I'll be working as a doctor there! ^_^"

"REALLY?!!"

"Yup~! So, just wait until then, okay?"

"Alright! I'll be waiting okay! Hurry up and graduate soon! :D"

"I will~! And please do your best in nursing..."

"I'll try! Hahaha..."

I gave out a little sigh and giggled to myself, "Oh nii-chan..."

"Hehehe... I am trying my best."

"I know you are. :)"

"Thanks nee-chan!"

"No problem nii-chan!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Months have passed since our last chat, we didn't even have the time to go on facebook because of our busy college lives. Well, studying to become a doctor or a nurse isn't an easy task, you have to memorize a lot of things related to medicine, diseases, body parts and functions, and what-naught.

Then came the weekend, where I had nothing else important to do for the mean time. So, I decided to check facebook again as Belle, to upgrade my tools and send myself stuff for the game I was playing. I saw that Chris was online.

Somehow, I still couldn't let it go. I then thought, 'Something must be really wrong with my brain or the way I think about him lately?'

But then, I had to think back on the past... No, I'm acting this weird because I've never felt like this my whole life! Sure I've had my fare share of crushes, I've even had an MU, who still acts as flirty as ever, but I know he's just playing with my feelings.

First love never dies.

Where have I heard that sentence before? It's affecting me so much! Now that I think about it, it makes me feel like I've gone senile! But, this feeling - love - is making me feel insane...

I chatted with him first, "Hello Jay!"

"Hey Belle! What's up?"

"I have something important to tell you..."

"What is it?"

"Do you still remember what I told you months before?"

He went silent for a while, maybe to check on our previous chat, and then replied, "Yeah... What about it?"

"Well it's just that..."

"Yes?"

"Was I that obvious?"

He was going to type something in reply, but before he could even do it, I popped up my chat bubble which would then change everything...

"Nii-chan"

______________________

Hey guyssss!!!

Ohhhh!!!! Jade has finally confessed first!!! XD Sorry I left you guys with a cliff hanger, but it just makes it so exciting! XD

Question: How do you think Chris will response? :3

I wanna know what you guys think! You may have the same thoughts as my plot for the next chapter! Hahaha! X3

Shout-out to @Kontemplatibo ! :D

Please continue to Support + Share + Vote + Comment on #TPaTN~! :D

Don't be quiet and share your thoughts! ;)

~Kurisu-chan