The thought of seeing CT-7567 again sent butterflies fluttering within your stomach. It was not an unpleasant feeling, just a new one. You needed to get advice from master Yoda on how to master your emotions again, and from the looks of it, so did every other Jedi Knight. Your comlink began to beep, so you answered it. "(L/N) here."

"Where are you (N)?" Anakin. You sat up abruptly, but winced from the injury on your stomach.

"I'm getting my last check up, why?" You asked quickly. Anakin sounded a bit irritated and that worried you.

"Rex's ceremony is about to commence," he said through the static.

"Who's Rex?" You asked in confusion. Anakin groaned.

"My clone captain. The one you were so enamored with," he responded. You hesitated for a moment."CT-7567," Anakin said dryly. So the clone had a name now.

"Of course! I'll be right there," you exclaimed. Then quickly added, "I'm not enamored by him."

"Sure, and I still have both my hands," Anakin sarcastically retorted. You hung up and ran despite the healers that tried to stop you. When you were nearing the coordinates Anakin gave you he called via comlink again.

"Sorry (N), you missed it." A plain and simple response. You felt yourself deflate a bit.

"Okay. Thanks for trying, Ani," you responded with false cheer. "See you later?"

"Actually, my legion is being deployed tomorrow. I have to get ready to move out tonight," he said, which really meant, I'm going to be with Padme until I have to leave.

You were sad when you realized that meeting CT-7567 was no longer a possibility. Maybe if I run, I might just catch them while they're leaving, you thought, picking up the pace.

You collided directly into white and blue armor as you ran around a corner. Your head hit first. As you fell back, the arms of the trooper caught you, and your arms darted out around his neck. You looked up at the helmet with its strange blue symbol, and were shocked. It was him, no mistaking the valor you could feel through the Force. Pushing away from him in horror, you stood up and suppressed your surprise. "CT-7567?"

The clone nodded. "Yes Sir." He stood at attention. The clone gave no indication that he remembered you.

"Do you remember me?" The question slipped out. You looked around to see if there were any Jedi around. Surprisingly, there weren't any. His helmet cocked to the side ever so slightly, the tension in his body loosening just a bit.

"Of course, sir. I haven't forgotten you," he replied. You tried searching his helmet for any reaction, but the dark, T-shaped visor blocked his eyes. You went to the Force and felt a light, warming feeling emanating from his being.

"I hear you have a name now," you said, hands on hips, his warmth through the Force a pleasant feeling you liked very much.

"I go by Rex now. Captain Rex."

"Ah, fancy," you said with a smile. You tapped your temple. "Those blue curves on your helmet, are those the things you got today? I wanted to see the ceremony, but I got caught up in... Jedi stuff," you said. Rex seemed to be surprised.

"Excuse me, sir?"

You instantly felt awkward. He was shocked? "Am I wrong? Did I hear the wrong thing?"

"No sir. I just was not expecting a simple clone matter to be known by a Jedi," he said, standing at attention once again. You laughed awkwardly, then rubbed the back of your neck.

"Well, simple matters become important when someone saves my life," you said a bit shyly. Your eyes shot back to his helmet. "Those look really interesting and I would like to know what they are," you then added while pointing at the blue marks.