Chapter 7-YOLO Moments

Beginne am Anfang

“I hope I can leave. I need to go back to school.”

“Honey, you’re the only teenager I’ve ever treated who is worried about school,” she says walking out of the room. “Get some rest Ms. Clark and here’s your phone charger. Your mom left it.” 

“Thank you.” I call out of my room. 

I check twitter and reply to a lot of tweets. I sleep a little bit. I read all Luke’s texts. Which basically say “I miss you and wake up.”

Me:Goodnight boy friend <3

Luke:It’s awesome to hear you call me that baby doll. I’m out drinking with your bro. Text me if you can’t sleep. Good night beautiful girly friend of mine

Me:Don’t bang random chicks. You have a girl friend now :*

Luke:That’s your bro honey. I’ve only done that once. lol jk :*

Me:Don’t get too drunk boyfriend

Luke:I won’t I’ve got to get up early to see my beautiful girl.Your bro ditched me. Can I call you?

Me:Was she hot?

Luke:Yes, but hot is how you describe whores. You mah girly friend are beautiful.I’m calling you.

“Hello?”

“Ey pretty lady!” He said cheerfully. 

“What’s up boyfriend?” 

“Waiting for a cab to take me home,” he states. 

“You seem a bit drunk.”

“Ahaha. Only a little bit,” he saus. I could hear the smile in his voice.

“Oh really.”

“Hey. I had a reason to celebrate.” He says defensively. 

“I wish I was there. You said you’d supply the booze.”

“I was kidding. Oh my fuck,” he says laughing.

“So was I.”

“Good. Oh here’s my cab. I’ll be there in the morning,” he says quietly.

“Ok. Love you. “

“Love you too babydoll,” he states as the line went silent. 

I’m dating Lucas Ethan Smith. Holy shit. I’m actually dating him.

I sleep for a while. I didn’t open my eyes, but I hear something. “You said she was awake,” the voice whispera. 

“His tweets said she was,” another voice replies. 

“Well let’s awake the bitch,” the first voice whispera. Thankfully my hand is over the call button. I pressed it twice. I lay there waiting for something to happen. The nurse rushes in. 

“Can I help you ladies?” She says flicking on the lights. I barely opened my eyes, but I see Nikki and Claire.

“We wanted to see our friend here,” Claire says faking a smile.

“Well I haven’t seen you these past two months so get out,” my nurse tells them. 

“Aw, but we just wanted to tell her something,” Nikki says quietly. 

“Come back tomorrow during visiting hours. Now get out before I call security,” my nurse tells them calmly.

“Fine,” Claire says in her annoying voice and they walked away. 

“Thank you,” I whisper. 

“Are those..” She asked and I interrupted. 

“The bitches.”

“I’ll call security.” She states leaving me back to my sleep. 

“Coast is clear.” A voice whispers.

“Good. Time to work,” Nikki says back. 

“Are you sure we are ok?” Claire asks quietly. 

“Shut up and follow the plan.” The voice whispers.

“Hey bitch wake up!” Nikki shouts in my face. Unfortunately my hand isn’t near the call button this time.

“Get the hell out Nikki!” 

“Nah. I got expelled because of you and your lame ass sister,” Claire says stepping closer to the bed. 

“What do you want?”

“Hmm. That fine piece of ass you call a brother or should I say Sal,” Nikki says with a smirk.

“Oh wait. I’ve already got him,” Claire says smiling at Nikki. 

“Don’t get my family involved in this!” I shout. 

“Too late. Should we mess with your little bitch who rejected me?” Mrs. Taylor says stepping out of the darkness into the light. 

“Maybell. I said we got this!” Nikki half shouts. 

“Fuck off whore,” Mrs. Taylor says smirking. 

“Get her!” Nikki commands to Claire. I reach for the call button, but wound up short. I have my phone in my hand. I call Luke. 

“Let go of me! Let me go!” I shout flailing my arms and legs around. 

“I’ll drop you,” Claire says with a smile.

“Do it!”

“My pleasure!” She shouts at me.I fall fast and slow at the same time. I hit the ground with my butt and winced. Maybell yells at Claire and Nikki stands in the mirror fixing her hair. I try to stand, but my legs are too weak. I crawl to the bed and hit the call button. I am so close, but someone grabs my hair and pulls me back.

Author's Note:

Mwahaha. :) Didn't see that coming did you? Neither did I till like 10 minutes ago. Who pulled her hair? Will Luke ever come to the rescue? What the hell? :) 

edited by Han <3