Epilogue

Epilogue

Kai POV

The bloods run faster across my vein. My heart was beating in an erratic wave of nervous, threatening to jump out. I don't know how to explain the feeling I have now. It might sound silly because this was not my first time face it. Ugh, god please let me pass this day with smooth and perfect.

They had kidnapped Ralph for almost one week. They're not a real villain kidnapper, they were his own family. It seems it was their old custom in their pack to separate the groom and bride at least one week before the wedding start.

It was torturing; really torture my heart to endless night without Ralph warm body presence. We are adult enough to control our libido. Not quite right because sometimes we do passes the borderline. Just we are not doing the full intercourse sex.

Today is the day where I could meet him face to face again. I miss him, my husband to-be. Randall also makes a real fuss when Ralph left a week ago. We called and mind link every day, but it was not enough to cure our longing and misses each other. Sound completely like a teenager girl in love.

Ralph will resume all his responsibility as a King Alpha from his half-blood sister, Laura. My guts feel like flying above cloud. I'm freaking out when the clock hit the appoint time.

"Are you ready Mr Badass Alpha?" Rick smirks at me. He is my best man for the happiest day of my life.

"I'm always ready." I said firmly despite my nervous.

Ralph POV

I'm waiting Kai at wedding altar with nervous. The guests have filled their own seat with helps from the ushers. I'm still enraged with my both dads decision to celebrate my wedding day in an extravaganza wedding ceremony. Initially, Kai and I were planning to do our wedding in close ceremony only for relatives and pack member at Kai's pack territory.

Now, they have double my nervous every passing minute. Father just gives me smug smile this morning when I was in a messy fret state. Dad did try to lose my nervous, but it not working. The greatest mixed emotions keep swirling inside me.

I feel lightheaded when dad and father escort me to the altar. Admitted, I'm not supposed to be a super nervous because this is my second times standing on the altar. I am playing with my finger to distract myself waiting Kai arrival. Dad and father have mingles around guests and they have prepared everything to perfect my wedding day.

In conclusion, Kai and I just follow the flow because it was vain to fight with two stubborn species. The wolf howling signalling Kai had arrived. My waiting comes to end. With a graceful, Kai walked down aisle. His bright smile is shining with him each step. I was charmed by his smile, make me forget all the nervous I feel. God, Kai so gorgeous and sexy.

We stand side-by-side at the altar, witness by both our parents, children, and packs member. The minister makes introduce speech.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathering here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Ralph Addison Sheridan-Silver and Kai Alexander Malcolm in matrimony commended to be honorable among all; and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemnly. Into this - these two persons present now come to be joined as one. If any person can show just cause why they may not be join - let them speak now or forever hold their peace. If nobody were object than I commend both groom to make their vow now."

"Ralph, your existence is a greatest happiness in my life. I'm so stupid for rejecting such a wise and amazing mate, the Moon Goddess had arranged for me. After you was gone, I realized who I really love. You, the boy I thought the burden for my pack was actually my salvation medicine. I'm very devastated through our separation, tasting my own foolish medicine. When you're coming back, my hope was lit again. I plant a strong determine to hold your heart back, to fought any odd in our relation path. Here, I want to thanks our children too, for being a bridge and new starting points for us to develop new ground...." I wipe the tears on Kai cheeks. Put my finger on his lips. No need to open an old wounded on our happy day.