Chapter 37 - Two mates story

Ralph POV...

I was jolt by the sound of growled and 'mate' screamed. I turn around and see Zeus tense beside me. His eyes cast a possessive dagger toward Kai small group. One of the guys beside Kai stood firm in his foot, in responses to Zeus growl. Aw... his mate had appears, finally.

Zeus takes a step ahead, close to Kai group, until his stop in front of his mate. He sniffles and caresses his mate face lovingly.

"Mate!" His mate let out his raspy voice.

"Yes, Babe... I'm yours. Finally, my waiting came to end." Zeus hugs him tenderly.

"Yes... I'm yours too, mate?" The guy said blushingly. Aww.... Cute.

In five minute interval, I hear another growling and someone beside me stiff immediately. Rick came closer to my side. Kai face show worriedly.

"Why did you leave me without any word after that three fucking night?" Rick voice holding a few emotions; anger, betrayed, hurt etc.

"... Because we were never mean to be together." The other voice counters Rick. The closer Rick comes, the closer the other person steps backward.

Today is fills by many unexpected events. Someone excited found their mate, but the other pair had the opposite reaction. Honestly, I'm very happy that Zeus met his other half. I amused by this fact until I forgot that my ex-mate also among them.

Zeus POV

At last, my mate appeared. Ares sing a gratefulness to our Moon Goddess. He demands me to get closer to our mate. He has a translucent honey skin, a light brown hair, a sexy button nose, and lip. He is the perfect mate. I cup his oval face and caress his face and soft hair.

"Mate!" His voice sound rasping. Like a sick person.

"Yes, Babe... I'm yours. Finally, my awaiting came to end." I can't resist to hug him now. I gave him my tender hugs.

"Yes... I'm yours too, mate?" He says blushing and hides his face in the crook of my neck.

I smell his arousal as he shifts uncomfortably in my arms. Maybe he was aware with other glance. Shit, my little baby also wakes up. I see Ralph smirk on the bench. He cheer for me, but I detect his eyes had sadness too. I felt guilty.

Now, I believe his word, once you found your mate, you will forget your entire past lover. I did glad we divorced before I found my mate.

"What is your name?" My mate asks shyly.

"Zeus Quill... what about you, babe?"

"Michael Louis Culgan..." Aww he had cool name too.

Watch him fidgeting around me kind of turning the other me on. I swear, Ralph can read my mind judging from his smirk. I grab my mate and let him settle on my lap. He feels so small in my hugs.

"Sorry... I know I'm a bit skinny for someone who hold Alpha title... I'm in the process of healing." Michael said under his breath.

"Are you sick?" We all look at him. Kai must know the detailed of my mate sickness.

"Nope... not kind of contagious though. I was cheat by my first mate and it most badly when I found out she had completed a mating ritual and married off her new mate. My health condition got degenerate and forces me to make an official rejected." He said while looking under his feet.

"... But it already an ancient story. I had forgiven them and never regretted when I make that rejection. She is not fit for me." Michael faintly smiles.

Luckily, the group of little Alphas who around us a while ago had slips away when we are excite screamed about mate.

"Let me see your palm and finger." Suddenly, Ralph butt into our conversation.