Chapter 49

RALPH POV...

Shit! Why I'm naked in Kai bedroom, more accurately, on his bed with his arm perfectly snake around my waist. What happened last night? Ah, I have a bloody headache cause by hung over. Way to go, Ralph. You turn out to be some slut because some alcohol and full moon effect. My wolf goes fucking wild because it too.

Don't put all blame on me Ralph. You did it yourself, you're longing for him from your true heart. The full moon and alcohol just go along with your wish - Blake hissed at me.

Shut up stupid wolf! My head wants to explode now by your loud scream. – I clench my head and massage it slowly.

Suit yourself!! – Blake shut down the connection.

I peel Kai arms; sit on the edge of the bed. I'm tossing Kai hair bang to his other side, showing his perfect handsome face. He sleeps in peace and soundly. I get out of bed and feel weird in some private area; front side.

My front feels some pain, but my back seems fine. Then, last night hot and sexy time replay in front my eyes. My face hot and I bet it redder than ripened tomato. Why he gave me full dominance last night? I scan around his bed; nothing shows any protection or used condom. Fuck! We do it bareback.

I collect my clothes and out from his bedroom, heading to my own bedroom. I mean his guest bedroom. I take a cold bath to calm my nervous and havoc mind. A cold water running across my bare body freely, wash all my worry.

Now I can think more clearly. My body is not that cheaper to easily give to anyone even for my own mate. What is the trigger? A flash of festive dance detailed in my eyes and my mind. Nothing out of place. The one that was extraordinary was when Kai started singing Maroon 5 –Sugar song.

I pace around my bed before pick up my casual clothes. After that, I preceding into the kitchen, checking some ingredient to make the simple but healthily breakfast. When I open the fridge and to take out my favorite drink; chamomile tea, my mind hit the answer, I rake from mind from when I wake up.

I will kill Rion! He is the main culprit who leading me into all this mess. He drugged my drink yesterday by his truth serum, his own adjusting drug made from sodium thiopental and other crazy chemical. How could he use that against me? Against my own conscience? Bastard.

Another thing I worry now is to prepare a perfect answer for Kai about his miniature kids. Ah, the thing is bind to be reveal. What should I explain to my kids later?

"Good morning, Dad." Those three pups line up walking into the kitchen. The hugs and kisses me and vice versa.

"Where is uncle Kai? Need me to call him?" Lucian questions me. I bit my lips because I still unwilling to see him after what happened last night.

"No need. He very exhausted because the last night event." Lucian nods and starts arranging the table. Luke and Lucas help me to prepare the ingredient.

We eat and happily chatting. Luke and Lucas still scold Lucian for suddenly disappeared like that. Earn their little brother asking for second forgiving with teary eyes.

"Boys, I need to go and meet your uncle, so please tell Kai to eat breakfast when he wakes up and never trouble him."

"Okay, daddy." They yell together. My kids so understand despite their young ages. Lucas and Luke never question me why they've Kai resemblance.

******

"Why did you drug me? You know me and Kai shouldn't be mated again." I angrily storm into Rion office in another hideout.

"I just release you from your worst personality only for one night. And I need you to recharge, which only your mate can do it." Rion said innocently.