Prologue

There is one little house near the lake in a north Midnight Silent Pack, more like a hut than house conceive one person lives. It's locate on isolating site which nobody cares to coming or visit. Ralph had been here for most three years now.

Ralph Meyer a nerd and unsocial teen. He had been shut out by his parents when they learn Ralph is gay and his disability in everything. Deaf, mute and can't transform into werewolf. Even using the pack most famous therapist can't bring his wolf out. They concluded that his wolf had died. The Alpha and Luna really mad when they knew about it.

"When he reach eighteen, he will go out from this pack. We will be recognize as a cruel pack if we kick him now." Kai, the son of current Alpha said while shooting a cold stare to Ralph.

Ralph whimper after he's heard what Kai had said. But he glad he was not kicked out immediately. His parents just stood there without any argument.

"He is our weakest link and disgrace seed in our pack." Said the Alpha's second son, Samuel.

"I promise, he will disappear when I take over the pack." Kai said without batting eyes with him.

"You will regret what you have done now" - Kai inner wolf said and cutting their link

"I make the right decision. The weak never can survive in our sacred pack. Even older women can kill one or two rogues. But this guy really doesn't have any mean here. It's better to let him live as human and forget about the werewolf realm. I decides to employ a brainwash doctor to wipe all Ralph memory. It's significant to keep our existence secrecy forever." Kai proudly replied his wolf silently.

Mate!

Mate!

"Our Mate. I knew him existence somewhere in this pack. I can smell his scent since the first time we come here. The smell really faint because he still immature wolf." Ralph inner wolf continue ranting in his head.

"But he never and never will acknowledge us as his mate " - Ralph debates with his wolf. He doesn't know why the Alpha and that therapist can't figure out his wolf.

Somehow Ralph already had known Kai was his mate since his eleven years birthday, when the Alpha celebrated pups coming age.

Honestly, Ralph can sense every hate and disgusted in Kai word. That really stabbed his heart and his wolf goes whimper. But now he's glad he can avoid any touch or saw Kai every day except when they are at school.