Chapter 38 - Spark & Tears

Ralph POV....

Sadness filled my heart when Zeus finally meets his real mate. Zeus showed a tender and loving side that different when he was with me. He is the perfect partner that every mate dreams. Now, that precious look and love only preserve to his mate.

Gladly, his mate accepts him with the same feeling even though they are both Alpha and male. I wipe sadness in my face and give Zeus my blessing. I also amused by the fact, Rick and Kurt was revealed as a mate.

Kai sends me an unrecognized emotion. I don't know what is bugging him. Zeus moves to another empty bench; to easy, his cuddles little act. Rick secures Kurt in his arms in another seat. Kai sit on empty space beside me. I curse Zeus for empty that space and force me sat closely beside this man.

We talk about various topics after a deep discussion to breaking Michael first mate. I felt a slight jealously watching two couples beside me. Suddenly, I feel a spark on my right hand. A rough and warm finger bravely makes its way to interlace with my finger.

This stupid shameless Alpha dared to touch me. I try to pull my hand away, but his grips harder. Luckily, the table prevents anyone else from seeing a tugging war below it.

"Let's go off my hand!" I hiss in a low voice.

He just ignores it and continues their little chatting. I put off the fight; turn my sight to pups playground. I see four males and females warriors watching the children carefully. Ah... I miss my children. After tonight ritual, I will back to snuggle with them.

The pack ground completely changes after ten years. I see the house area growth rapidly and pack house for unmated wolf had twenty floors. The building looks like a private condominium. Their member must grow up after I left.

"Hi babe... here you are. I had waited for almost an hour." A sweet, seductive female voice hit my ear. I turn back and see Trisha eyes met me a second before she take sit on Kai lap.

My eyes sting by that scene. I violently grab my hand from Kai. I put my sight on the kid's playground back. I glances Kai uncomfortable, try to push Trisha outside my sight. He gives me apologetic gestures. I ignore it and scold myself to remain stoic and blank from any emotion.

"Why are you here? Where is Julia?" Kai said with uncaring tone.

"She is with your parents. She loves them than us, babe..." She giggles before kissing Kai cheek.

"Disgusting..." All the eyes dart to Michael.

"What did you say faggot? You are the one who disgusted with abnormal relation. Aww... my brother one of homosexual. So, that's the reason he hates me too much." Trisha provokes Rick.

"Watch your mouth, Luna. The one you taunted is my mate. If you let out any other word I can't guarantee your safety." Zeus hiss mix with Ares piss off tone. Trisha flinches a minute before compose herself.

"Babe, why you're mingles with this mindless group of homo. Their virus might infect you." Trisha revert her attention to Kai.

"Get out of here, Trisha." Kai high-pitched shock everybody. He pushes Trisha from his lap without any remorse.

My wolf in heaven when we see Kai pushes Trisha. Aren't they are loving couple? Did something happened in those ten years? Argh... not is my business anyway. Trisha cries before running back where her was coming. The situation turns out a bit awkward.

"Um... Alpha Ralph... May I ask you something?" Michael nervously asks me.

"Yes... what it is? By the way, please drop the Alpha title because I'm not an Alpha anymore."