Chapter 46 - Confrontation part 2

Samus (Kai Father) POV

Everyone mouth gapes when they saw a large snow-white wolf tackled their feral Alpha. The most shocked scene was when their Alpha submits to White wolf without any resistance and turn to his human side. Normally, the enraged Alpha wolf only gives back the control after they fulfil their blood lust desire.

This is weird. How could the white wolf done it? Who is he? The white wolf is just a mystical symbol of pure, kind-heatedly, wise, generous and the great leadership. Why he appears here? The pure beautiful white fur with golden eyes; both are traits of the legendary wolf. It existence mean to be respected by all.

No one of my predecessor ever saw the white wolf from century. They always told us about it, but nobody can confirm if the legend is true. It's just like a folktale pass from the generation to generation. Some believe that Silver Killer pack is the direct descendant of white wolf lineage.

I saw Ralph's son walked close to white wolf and covered it with a sheet of the blanket. The boy giggles when the white wolf nuzzles his neck. Wait a minute; don't tell me the white wolf is Ralph? What have we done? We sullied his graceful.

After a few minutes' passes, the white wolf turned back to human. Crap! It really was Ralph. He rustles the blanket to cover his naked body and carry the fainted Kai inside. Rick also in an unbelievable state before he shook his head left and right.

Kai POV

I had trap inside a black serenity place. I can hear Randall low snores. Where I'm? The soothing melody hit my hearing. A familiar melody from a long time. It calms me out and inside my heart. My body start rejuvenates from all tense and painful.

Wait.... How Randall could sleep? The last time I checked, Randall into enrage state which I give him a full controlled to kill one bitch. The bitch who caused my mate suffered too much. She has the audacity to kill my mate using a rogue. A very clever bitch. I mean, if Ralph never opens his mouth maybe the truth would buries in silent forever.

My gut tells me, Trisha might or not involve in this case too. The melodious tune keeps playing close to mine. I fight the black space to open my eyes, spots the father and son playing piano together. Oh, we are at living room.

I straight my body on couch, crack my tense muscles. Ralph stop playing piano, glare at me. He looks softer than before.

"Where is my family?" I asked the stupid question when I can't sense anybody else in the house even Julia.

"Pack house. Your dad order you to go there when you wake up..." He said while correcting his son who playing the piano.

"Okay... after I take a quick bath. My body needs refreshment. Please wait me here and you're free to continue playing the piano because somehow your music soothing me." I winked to him. Holy shit!! Ralph is blushing. His face lit up till ears and showing the pure sexiness I never see.

"Um, Okay." He short replied.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

We dropped Ian at Zeus house. Zeus clearly excited when saw that little boy and spun he around. A jealously took over my heart when I hear Ian called Zeus papa. Zeus also scolded Ralph because never informed him about Ian arrival.

I detected Michael also uncomfortable with this situation. He had a low whined and growled whenever Ralph and Zeus touch each other. He shoots me an apologetic nodded whenever our eyes meet. We both know their history, but it can't stop us from jealousy and possessive.

Sadly, werewolf is territorial creatures that never share their love one with another. Furthermore, if they are newly mate. The possessive sidekicks were tenfold than usual. By the way, Michael and Zeus have complete their mating ritual judging from both of them wear each other mark. Zeus's marked on Ralph neck completely disappears too.