Chapter 39 - Beg Second Chance

Ralph POV

As per discussion, we are gathering at Rick's house. I scan around the house interior designed. Masculine theme, simple, but neat had decorated the house. The other thing I discerned, the house didn't have any trace of a woman's scent.

I spot Kurt eyes also scanning every nook of Rick house. His eyes stop on one family frame picture; Rick with twin children. I can see Kurt eyes glows with red anger. He shifts his body when Kurt taps his shoulder.

"Our daughter and son, Sarah and Owen." Kurt smacks Rick's head and come closer to me.

"Stupid cheater bastard." Kurt is fuming too slowly for a normal creature to hear, but I bet everyone in this room can hear it. They smirk to Rick, who feigns innocence.

"Okay... everyone is right here, so we should move to appoint place." Kai eyes everyone and they nods in agreement.

We walk for almost fifteen minutes. The surrounding looks familiar to me. Make me walk a little faster from other. Yeah... this was my old home road. I sniffle around, the old sensation rebuked in my chest. Sadly, a huge private house had replaced the old shack.

"Welcome to my private lodge. No one has ever steps here without my permission, except Rick and my daughter." Kai welcome us to his private house. His eyes gaze on me. My heart cringes hearing his last word.

You had another three little devil pups around. My inner self screams for acknowledge. However, I will never let him know their existence. He has his own family. They are mine.

A hand grips my wrist; a spark and tingles smeared around my vein to spine. Kai lead me into the house. He stunned a minute and I see Rick lead the other to another room. I try to push his grip, but fail miserable.

He smirks when I grunt. He led me across the house; the house interior in an elegant and have a tranquil sensation everyone wish. The house he would share with his spouse when he retires later. My heart recoil as I successfully free my hand from him.

"Stop acting selfishly Kai. Didn't you have your own mate? Just go and cuddles with her. Your flirts never work on me." I snap.

"Yes, I had my real mate and I'm planning to pin my mate right now, right here. For correction, my mate is he not she...he is standing gorgeous beside me now. Tempt me to kiss across his silky skin." Kai sweet talks almost make me reddish.

"Oh, but I didn't see anyone beside us now. I think you are disillusioned, Alpha Kai." I turned around to search other group.

Suddenly, a tall leans body wrapped around my back. His strong arms binding around my waist, his head rests on my shoulder.

"Nope... I'm already tired for ten years disillusioned. Now, my mate is here. Ralph, please give me a second chance. I need you in my life. No need to forgive me though because I deserved it." Kai leans on my body like his life depend on it.

"Me... the one you have thrown after you used like a dirty ragged. You make me laugh, Kai. I'm mateless now. And, your Luna is Trisha." I hiss to him.

"No you're mine forever. I will win you back, mate." Kai declared with determined.

"I will never accept because you just bring more miserable into my life." I counter him.

He winced when he hears my answer. He chooses this path on his own accord; breaking off our mating bond. Kai body tremble a little. I use the opportunity to free myself. But, he pinned me between his body and the wall.

His face is close to mine. His breathes sound erratic and his land his warm lips into me. I push his chest to disconnect our lips. His little kisses ignite the old flame inside me. The flame I never feel with Zeus before.