Chapter 48 - One lead to another.

AN

Hi guys.. please enjoy it.  And don't forget to vote and comment too. You also can PM me. Thank you very much for my read my story. :D

KAI POV

"Happy birthday." Ralph said near my ear. I feel a butterfly erupts in my own stomach.

"Um... thank you Ralph." That shortest sentence I could form. I mean my mate wish me a birthday. I stare at him unbelievable. Did my hearing make fun of me? But judging the soft smile plastered across his face confirm it. I blink my eyes a few times because the tears threats to give away.

"Uncle Kai, please see here." Ian spoke in cheeky way, making my eyes turn to his direction.

My eyes wide open when I see the two images in front me after Ian pull out their hoodies. They look like miniature size of me with same black mane, a same face figure except a dimple on both sides of their cheeks, hazel eyes and a little light of skin color. I can sense a great Alpha aura from the both of them. They look like a mixed between Ralph and me.

"How come..." I turn to Ralph and saw something suspicious in his hazel orb. I'm grips his shoulder, turn him to face me. "...please Ralph... please tells me what is going on? Could those children are mine?"

Ralph gives me a blank emotion. I need to know the truth; first Ian resemblance my little twin, and second Ian another sibling have my look. The first one could be consider as a coinciding. But coincidence never occur for the second time unless they came from the same roots.

I need to squeeze out the truth from Ralph tight lips. He is the one who holding all the answer for all my questions. If he tries to brush away, I will get Rick's mate to burst all the true.

Those kids are our children Kai. I can feel it... they are our biological sons. – Randall speaks with eagerness

How you know? Did Blake spill the bean? – I questioned Randall back. Something beast instincts are more powerful from human hunch.

No... he blocks me all day. I have a strong feeling Blake and Ralph have kept us from darker secret other than that bitch attempted to kill him. Randall shows a true disappointment

I felt it too. But Ralph sure stubborn to leak even a little hint. - I also disappointed with Ralph stubbornness.

Yes and they both tense whenever we touches about his children topic. – That's the one thing I notice too, whenever we talked about his children. He was reluctant to let me meet his other sons.

After seeing those children my suspicious get to another higher level. I don't care about a normal logic anymore. Ralph himself engulfed in full mysterious being

"Ralph pleases..." My plead get cut off by a bone snapping, screaming and breaking sound.

"They start shifting, Alpha." Rick whisper at my left side. He was also shock by Ralph sons' appearance, but got no time to ask further because we have a duty to guide the new pups shifting phase.

My family and other pack members go to comfort new shifting pups. Ralph uses this chaos to break from my question. It still early babe and you can't run from me forever.

Ralph and his children sit down with an omega group. Weird an omega group didn't let out any bloody screaming pain like usual. They shift also quickly than higher ranks pups. What kind of advice Ralph gives to them.

A bloody screaming snaps my sight to an opposite side. I meet Lance; the sons of head tracker have bent his body in weird curve. Mean he fails to shift and if we take a wrong way, he might disable.