Chapter 41 - Pack Meeting

KAI POV

I felt worry when I see Ralph flails around after finished the breaking ritual. I swear I will never let him a chance to do that damn thing again. What will happen if the thing goes wrong? I hurry to Ralph side when my sight caught Ralph loses his foot.

His trashed became debilitate and afterward limp in my arms. He eyes gradually shut; his pulses also weaken. No... I can't lose him. Rick's mate come closer and infuses Ralph blood back. Randall loses his temper quickly when Ralph was not reacting.

Rick taps my shoulder to calm my enraged blood. I scoop Ralph body into bridal styles and carry him to my bedroom... our bedroom. His body covered by thick sweat till his white shirt showing his hidden skin.

I gently put him down into the soft mattress; remove all his attire except his sexy tight black boxer. I gulped down a pool of saliva and push down my awakening lust. His body is one hell set of perfect sculptures with a firm six packs and firm v-line. Totally, different from the skinny and small frame teenager ten years ago.

Mark ours mate

Mark ours mate

Randall screams in my mind. No... I can't do it. I bet he will detest us for his entire life if we mark him unwillingness. Even the road filling with a thousand thorns, I am willing to go through it if in the end I can claim my mate again.

I take a basin of water with clean towel; wet the towel and started wiping his body tenderly. Nonetheless, to say his body cleans from any scarred; smoothly skin I ever see. I brush my finger lightly to savor his natural complexion white translucent skin. Oh... god why mate so beautiful and sexy? Did my eyes truly blinded when I rejected him before.

I scratch my head; compelled my heart to calm and pushed my urges to taste from those luscious pink lips. Unknowing, I lick my own lips. Can I taste those lips? Just a bit shudders gone through my spine when my lips touch Ralph lips. Shit, I lost control.

Ahhh.... The touch felt so pleasant causing my body shaking slightly. When was the last time I touch someone else body? I can't recall...

My hand still trembles uncontrollable. This is my longing desire, not in lustful way. I cherish this man so profound, so full that it can't accept another people else in my life. My messed up starting point had caught me now.

After this man gone, I started realized where my love lies on. Nobody can fill or replaces his place in my heart anymore. Neither woman nor another man.

The void in my heart spreads by passing day. The painful I felt every full moon coming and my wolf slowly weakened until we discovered this sanctuary place at Ralph former house.

However, that didn't last too long; Ralph's house had been burnt-out by rogues in one of their assaulted two years after I settle down at this place.

The strangest thing was; they never touched any pack members or their belonging. They just destroyed this only house. Fortunately, I had stored some of Ralph belonging in my office basement. Nobody knew it.

Truthfully, Trisha cheated not the main cause of my feral a few years ago. That time I can't contained my miserable and an empty life anymore. Ralph pleaded and cried when I mistreated him haunted me every night, every second of my day.

Randall and I blame ourselves for done a cruelty deed to our own mate. The one and only mate the Goddess bestow to us. Repeatedly raped him and left his broken soul and body in that damn cold prison.

It was understandable if Ralph would never ever forgive us. Regardless whatever his decision, I'll never let him go again. Randall agrees with me.

I want him back not because of his mystery power his held, but because I really love him. I want him beside me; help me run the pack together.