Chapter 16 - Pleasure 2

Kai POV

Not even, disturb when my wolf takes over. After a last spurt, I came to my senses and start dressing myself back. I smelled a blood. I turn back and see something.

"Shit... Why I'm marking him? By right, I was completing my mating ritual with him." I murmur to myself. I hear scratching and see his fingers scrape my mark tattoo until bleeding. His eyes still stare to ceiling, unfocused and blank of any emotion.

"Hey faggot, can you stop that fucking scrape. Did my mark really disgust you?" My inner self burn in raged. My mates reject my marking. My wolf tried to come out. I shake his body vigorously. Damn it. Other mateless she-wolf fight very hard to get my mark include Trisha. Ungrateful mate.

His body is calm and motionless. He breathes not even. Sometime hard breathes, sometime low breathes. Suddenly, his eyes flip out and I saw his eyes turn white - like a dead person. I shook his body, but not responding. His warmth gradually fades away. My body chilled out and alarmed that there had something wrong with my mate frozen body

"Ross I order you to get Jessie here immediately." I shout to the outside guard through mind link

"Yes, Alpha." I hear the guard-rushing step gradually disappear. The guard already assumes me as their Alpha because my father power had weakened. I suppose to take over in one or two days later, with or without a mate. The weakness Alpha will invite unnecessary problem like rivalry pack and rouges attacks.

You are kidding me. Please god... please let him save. I embrace him, hopefully, can transfer some of my heat to him. Not respond. His breath was frantic and mumbled something. I can't catch his word even with my super hearing wolf sense.

In a minute, Jessie came with her first aid box. She asked me to lay down Ralph body in straight line. Jessie eyes scan Ralph messy body with horrible look. Her eyes stopped at the mark I place on, stare blankly at that spot. Maybe her eyes can't believe it. Nor I want anyone to understand it.

"Is Ralph your mate?" I nod upon hearing her question.

"Did you have intercourse with him?" she asked again while clean every cut at Ralph body. She takes Ralph wrist and silently hears his pulse. Her hand wanders across Ralph stomach. In a second, she frowned and a second later she sighed heavily.

I didn't answer her question because she already got the answer when she saw the evidences left in between Ralph thighs. She is a professional pack doctor nonetheless to say. Maybe she just wonders why I'm throwing my mate into jail. Nobody knows the truth behind Trisha disappeared.

Knock...knock...knock...

"Sir, may I speak to you?" said Ross the guard.

"What the hell you wanted now?" I said in annoyed, make Ross and Jessie wolf whimper.

"Alpha awaits your presence at the hospital. He said he had something important to discuss right now." Ross answers in stuttering tone. What the fuck that old man wanted to talk now?

"Please go now Kai. I will take my almost care to Ralph and reporting everything later. They might suspicion if you still here. Trisha woke up a while ago." Jessie said sincerely.

That's true. I can't let them know I had sex with prisoner, my ex-mate. The one I rejected at school-assembled hall. I'm after all a future Alpha and the same gender relationship is prohibited. If I the future Alpha break the pack rule, the pack member will lose their respect for me. Furthermore, I need to continue my bloodline, the compulsory duty as an Alpha.

I can't afford to lose everything in a blink of eyes just because sex addicted. But the sex between the same genders is no-productive action. Just to filled a curious but vain relation.

Wake up Kai!!

Don't you dare to succumb to be a sex addict!!! You had responsible on your shoulder. The pack needs you. Need your heir to continue watching and rule this pack. The pack needs a strong Luna, to always check my back, my second strength and pack mother protector. Ralph lacks in every aspect and the weakest link in our pack. Nobody will agree to crown him as their new Luna or Alpha. He level below than an omega. Even human also bullied him at school.

He can't even defend himself. Luna is an essential factor after Alpha. The weak Luna will reflect on Alpha too. The pack also opposes the same sex mate. Furthermore, it will also affect the pack future.

Goodbye Ralph. Our fate star never came across each other again.

Our mating bonds were mistaken arrangement from the start.