Chapter 23 - Pups

Blake POV

I felt anxiety; Ralph body being weakened by each passing day. Damn that bitch she-wolf, she pours the wolf bane onto the stabbed wound. One of the pups heartbeat also getting weak. Thank to "him" familiar we got escape from death's door.

Nevertheless, Ralph body not getting better, he in deep slumber, drown in despair and hopeless state after witnessing Kai cruelty edict. If anything happens to our pups, I swear, I will annihilate that useless pack without a second thought.

"Blake, where am I? I heard a Ralph grunt inside my mind.

"In cave; deep in the forest. I couldn't exactly pinpoint our actual region." I answer him.

"I see... I can't lift my eyes.... Heavy and tire..." he said in weakening voice.

"Don't worry dude. We are safe now. Now we are in wolf and you need to wake up soon to build some strength for our lovely pups." He burst into small laughter.

"Great... I really want to see my wolf figure. Really, I mean it."

"Don't worry, you will see it."

"Blake what should I do now? I don't have a single penny, house and pack now. How will I deliver our pups later?" I detected a worried mixed in his voice.

"I suggest for you to deliver the pups in wolf form. If they had your strong bloodline gene, their wolf can hear my instruction and turn the babies into pups upon labor moment. With that, we shouldn't worried about getting clothes for them and you can heal your body in a blink of eyes."

"It's still sad for them to be deliver in such poor condition, without clothes and baby equipment. How we will feed them."

"Don't worry about that. That person has send his familiar to check your and our pup's condition. Trust me, you aren't alone."

"Who was that person?" I gulp a mouth saliva before answer. I don't need to hide it anymore.

"Your brother... I mean your biological twin brother. I promise to tell you everything once our pups out. Rest for now, Ralph." He returns to his deep sleep. The wound had close but it doesn't mean that Ralph out of danger yet. This child has rough and steeped road ahead him.

"Hi pups, you have an amazing dad, you know. Be sure to treasure him preciously." The pups wriggle as if they understand what I said.

Because the stress and exhausted, Ralph can't transform into human yet. However, I knew he would get up soon. He is a strong willed. He is my human side after all. We can't fall down because we have a huge responsibility. We had postponed it long enough. The other party had begun their move.

The day passes by; we are waiting for pups getting out anytime. A bit sooner than I expected, Ralph tries to take his human form but failed. The familiar servant keeps coming to check us every day. Our life was not getting better as well; we are struggling to keep alive like a wild animal in this forest.

Our house is a big cave with a waterfall as a front gate. We also had new pack, I mean the wild nature wolf graciously takes us into its pack, and always guard our safety. My scent had blended with the wild wolves' scents. Save me from some problem with werewolves if I did trespasses their territory.

Now, three and half month had passed with a little struggle. Ralph slowly recovers from last time wounded. Our pups finally will meet us face to face. Ralph whines a lot with stupid jokes as if he will lose the close connection with our pups. He pouts and sulking all times. Slowly he reverted to his very old self.

The inner self that was sealed deep in his inner heart. The self who held all terrible memorized about the past for child who barely reached seven years old. The day he have lost everything; status, pack, and family in a blink of eyes.

The day, that enough to set me through the feral and bathed in a river of blood. The black point in Ralph life. The day when the happy nonchalant child cried his heart out and released all his power.

The pain in my stomach and wet sensation at my back entrance pull me back to reality. The alpha of wild wolves licks my face and nuzzles my snout. Shit, they will come out any second. Ralph is also affect by a great wave of pain. The contraction pain attacks more often.

They're will come out shortly. Our beloved pups finally will greet us with their first cry. His voice sound weak, but proud.

Yes, and we will be the best parent for them. We will leave unnecessary behind, and put our pups as our top priorities. I encourage him. He nervous directly shot to my nerves now.

Yes, we would through this matter together. And get out from this forest once our pups stabilize and learn to control their wolf. They need be civilized too.

The familiar arrive with baby delivery equipment. There are two, other beside  him. Perhaps, his assistance. We don't have any choice but to trust this man because we had complicated symptom. Ralph turns to human form to ease the whole C-section process.

"Please don't put me to sleep because I want to see them after they were taken out from my stomach." Ralph begged Kurt, the familiar.

"Don't worry sir; I would keep your consciousness. My master also excited to see his niece/nephew soon." Kurt said with cheeky tone.

"Fuck... I will chastise that rapist Alpha if I meet him again." Ralph curses his ex-mate thoroughly the process.

"Okay, I will apply the sedative around your belly now. Moreover, tell me when you can't feel when I pinch your stomach sir. Here we go." Kurt said sternly while shooting the sedative into my sorry stomach.

"Did you feel my pinch?" Ralph shook his head. The cold sweats form on his temple, his face red.

After a few minutes, the cries filling the cave. His assistance cleans the first baby and show to us. It baby boy carry the Alpha aura, the second and third boys and lastly the little bit one is baby girl. Ralph shed his tears upon seeing his sons and daughter. The one who precious than his own life.

He blacks out after kiss his daughter. When we wake up later, we see pups around us. Two were midnight black, one blue-black and one grey. No one was like my fur. The pups wake up and snuggle to Ralph body.

"Please transform into your wolf form, to speed up your recovery." Kurt smirks. Ralph transforms to me and I snuggle to our child, we cuddle together. After one hour, Ralph transform back. We feed our child with formula milk. The two older had shown the naughty sign.

"Sir, I don't want to break your happiness now, but I must tell you this bad news." Kurt said with a concerned look.

A/N

I'm sorry for the late update. My real life got busy and so on.

The next update will be on second week April because the first week I will back to my hometown. I miss my family and relative.

The cause of slow update because my hometown don't have any internet provider. So meantime, I will edit my story back, but I can't guarantee 100% perfect because English not my first language.