Chapter 14

Ralph POV

The dungeon was dimly lit and the air reeks of sex. Dark, damp and thick, the atmosphere like a hellish. My eyes blinked to analysis what happened last night and start teary. My first time was so cruelly by someone I love.

My bleeding first kiss.

My horrible first night.

I had been raped countless time on my first night intercourse.

Fuck. I want to die now.

My whole body hurts. My hip sore, my crevice in fire, and a sharp pain shot at my backside entrance. I smell a blood. Oh, my back had tear when he thrust in without using any lube. Such a sadist beast, sex maniac bloody Alpha werewolves.

I want to take a bath to erase his scent. I try to move my hand, but fail. I realize both my hands and legs had been tied to the bed rail. My mouth had been gagged by towel caused my jaws became numb.

Maybe Kai thinks I will end my life if opportunity present in any second minute he left me. Sorry Kai, my life force seems stronger than ordinary creature. If not, maybe now I'm sleeping peacefully buried beneath ground. Isolate from anything for eternity.

By noon, I heard the door open and that beast appears again with a tray of food. I scared to look in his eyes. My body start trembles again and the last night scene came to my eyes. I shut my eyes to chase it.

My body flinches when Kai untied my legs and hands. He removes the gags and grabs my body to the bathroom. I saw nobody in the corridor. He must dismiss the guard on duty.

Kai reluctant to let other people in pack knew I'm his fate mate. I'm too dirty to be his mate. A sharp pain attacks my heart, my wolf whimper. My step is wobbling because the pain strikes me greatly. I fell on my knees. He drags me and pushes me to the bathroom.

He opens the tap and shot the water to my body, applies the soap through my body. The room filling with water drop sound and my groan when his hand hit my sore point. He wipes my wet body; we back to the room and he throws me new clothes. I just realized I naked in front him. A hot burning lit my every face. A dangerous glint appearing in eyes, change the color from bright blue to darkest deep blue.

"Why you want to embarrass now? I had seen everything last night. Don't fake innocence faggot. You enjoyed it." He said with cold eyes and disgusting look.

"Eat this."

"Don't wanna"

"Don't be stubborn mutt."

"I don't have an appetite."

"Another lie. It had been two days since your last meal."

"Why you care? I am nothing than a mere prisoner."

"Don't test my patience whore."

"But you also had sex with this faggot body, right Mr. Holy Alpha. That implies you also F-A-G-G-O-T."

The silent took a place. I know he keeps staring my deviant stubborn attitude. I heard his footstep come closer. I step back and my body stuck between his strong frame body and wall.

He forces open my mouth and dislocated my jaw. Force me to swallow a porridge. My tears flow again. Damn! Why I'm so weak whenever he beside me.

Stupid mating bond!!!

Kai licks the porridge that flow from my lips Grossed! Why did he do it? I mean he should not show any misleading hope. His hand wrapped around my waist firmly. Then he forces me lying in bed again. The last night scene repeated again.

Hell! Nothing can stop his beast maniac sex. My entire struggle is mundane. Then, I lost my will to move on or continued my life. I was being very submissive sex doll.

The sex action repeated repeatedly for how many passing day. He rapes me, wipe my body, and force me to swallow food. It almost one week he acted like that. Both his human self and his werewolf had violated me. He wolf completely takes over and complete the mating session in one go. Leave a mating mark at my neck.

In the end, I give up everything. I closed my eyes and wished never open it again. He had shattered my little pride, humiliated and violated me deep into my soul body.

Hello Mr. Death Reaper, please come and takes my soul along from this pitiful wrecked body. I can't move on nor can I build my new life. The pack that supposed to be protector to his member turns their back, the mate who supposed to be my savior turn to be a rapist. I hate my life, my weaknesses, my so-called mate and everything single fucking thing. My consciousness starts fading away.

"Goodbye, my love-hate mate." I whisper in thin air.