Chapter 15 - Pleasure

Kai POV

In a week, I had heard many screamed, moaned, groaned, and pleaded from Ralph. I repeated violated and humiliated him. He writhed under me with swollen face because too much crying. For the first five days, he struggled and begged my forgiveness, but I ignore him. When the six days came, he slowly loses his struggle and seemed like he revert to his old self, as a mute and deaf werewolf.

Ralph locked his emotion and put off fighting spirit. He let me do whatever I want. I knew I had treated him very cruel, but I can't stop myself. I admitted the first time I fucking raped him because of revenge, but now that revenged turns pleasuring. I seek an ultimate pleasure from him, from my rightful mate.

Sometime, my wolf and I take turns to raping his broken body. I lost count how many I released my seeds inside him. I totally forgot about Trisha and just went to visit her as my duty or someone reminds me about visiting time. I masked my body scent carefully with herbal bath and perfume. To other people, I go to cell every day to torture him. In fact, it had otherwise meaning.

Trisha still in coma. The doctor described it because the trauma that prevents her from waking up. She was a fragile. I felt strange thing when his brother rarely visited her. On the seventh day, I do the same activity. Bring a tray of food and go to cell again. I dismissed the guard like usual.

"How are you, slut? Came here and eat this." He slowly came to me, take the spoon, and start feeding himself. His hazel eye has lost the brilliant colors, hopeless and stares blankly at me.

I missed his voice. I love when he retorted me back. Oh god, what happened to me? I love his seduce lips and blushed red cheek. I touch his cheek caused he flinches slightly. Good, he not completely had broken yet.

I lick my lips whenever the spoon touched those sexy lips. I put back the bowl into the tray after he finished and wipe his mouth. If he is she, I will gladly accept him without second thought. He is perfect and beautiful. His small frame look perfectly in my embraced. He also had a smooth skin and silky pale blond hair. I just take notice recently. Now he just like soulless doll. No retort, no more struggle. I missed he protested way.

I pull him into my chest; chin his face up and kissing his plump pink lips that now fill with crack and dry. I lay down his body on the bed and start explores his white porcelain kiss from hair until toes. I take off his t-shirt, peeled his pant. Now he bare naked body exposure to my eyes. Tasty...yummy.

My wolf and I purr in happily seeing his body full of our kiss mark pattern from the previous night. His breaths start heavy and skin flushing red, a fantastic view.

I lick his manhood and lube his passages carnal desire. It disappointed when he never leaks any voice. His eyes closed firmly. I smile like a crazy man because I knew he would eventually open his seducing eyes back.

When he ready, I start thrusting my big, long and thick shaft which greatly throbbing uncontrollably into his narrow, tight passages. The passages that have grant unspoken pleasure to me.

My moans escaped my lips. I'm rocking his body slowly...slowly and then change my rhythm to fast thrusting. He opens his eyes and stare me. I just grinned. His lips moving slowly when he said something, but I ignore it. I fell into truly heaven bliss. I come countless time.