Chapter 18 - Resolved

Kai POV

When I step inside Trisha wardroom, I saw her wept in her mother. I felt sorry upon seeing her like this. I touched his shoulder; she turns to me and hugs me as if the world will end now. Her whole body trembles.

"Sorry...sorry...Kai I'm so sorry. I'm filthy now...they had raped me countless time..." she said in sobbed tone.

I sympathized with her emotion. Right now, I realize one important thing. My love for her had disappeared after I raped Ralph countless time. I felt nothing once I hug her back. My wolf cried to go back to Ralph side. I shut it. I'm rocking her fragile body to bright her mood.

"Calm down love. You not filthy... that unexpected incident occurred. And, you in wrong place and wrong time dear. I swear I will hunt those rapists." I make the statement to calm her.

"Ralph...he has one of that rapist as a friend. I bet he has instructed those rouges to rape me because I stole his mate." My eyes widened with Trisha statement. No...Ralph didn't like that, but her last sentence makes sense too.

"...... I happened to see him with one of the attacked in town." her tears had soaked my shirt.

Nobody in this pack holds grudge upon this lovely girl. No one else but Ralph because I humiliated him at school and kissed Trisha in front schoolmate. My mind whirled with many unanswered questions. Half my heart on Trisha side, half on Ralph side. Some believed some believe not. Suddenly, Trisha pushes my embraced and run to the bathroom. She locked the room, but we hear he cried loudly.

"Trisha opens the door, please dear." Her mum try pleased her. Not respond at all.

We smelled the blood and I broke the door. We saw Trisha body lean on the wall and her wrist had deeply cut. Her father yells the doctor to coming here. I lift her body and laid her body on the bed. The doctor start treats her wound. She tried to commit suicide.

"Lets me die, please." She spoke with feeble tone.

"No love, you can't." I said to persuade her.

"I can't move on without you Kai. Now the rouge had sullied my body. You will never take me as your Luna ever." She starts sobbing. Her pulse was weakening.

"No...I promise to you, dear, only you the only one to be my Luna." She finally gives a weak smile.

"Swear?"

"Yes, I'm swearing in my Alpha title."

The doctor shot her a sedative to calm her. She drifts into deep slumber. The doctor tugs my shoulder and signal to follow him.

"What happen to her?" I demand when I sit in one chair in his room.

"Trisha is pregnant. That makes her emotion disarray. I think she made sense this too knowing the Beta blood flowing in her body.

The doctor's statement makes me speechless. One problem after some other. I take a while to make precise decision. Finally, I make a firm decision.

"That baby is mine. We had intercourse before she was kidnapped and raped. By right, the baby is future Alpha." The doctor had wide eyes.

"Did she is your mate?" I shook my head.

"No... However, my mate can't produce our bloodline and I had rejected my mate. Trisha will be my Luna."

"Congratulate Alpha." He shakes my hand with joy. My wolf grunted to protest. We both know that not our pup. But what choice I had? My dad will oppose us if he knew Trisha carried other people seed. I left the doctor room and goes to Trisha room.