Chapter 17 - Unknown Entity

Jessie POV

When I step into the cell, I see one limping body in Kai embraced. I order Kai to lay him straight. The view really shook me. That white porcelain naked body full with bruised and cut in anywhere. The deepest wound was his neck. I saw a marking mark that belongs to Kai if I not in fault. The howling black wolf under full moon.

I fully check his body carefully after Kai left. I apply the salve medicine around his bruised, wipe the semen that starts to dry up at his thigh and stomach. The sight is horrible to describe. I checked his wrist again to make sure my first test a while ago.

Does it really happen? This half-beat boy carries a pup. In other word, more than one pup. I can detect more than pulse vibrate. This case never happens in werewolf history before. Moreover, if someone really takes a careful look, they may notice a small bump form.

How I wanted to elaborate this mystery case to Kai? How men will deliver? Argh...my head swirl with many question whether to let Kai know or not. Hopefully my result off when I make a thorough medical check-up upon this pity boy.

The air in the cell still thickened with love making scent. I never imagined such a fine man as if Kai can turn out to be a demon werewolf with his own mate. What was the trigger point? Why Kai wolf never prevented Kai from getting violent with his own mate? Shouldn't a wolf would overprotective toward their other self? Had Kai's wolf also rejected his mate?

Why he left a sacred mark that bind, their soul together if he never had intentions to keep his mate? This child has broken beyond repaired. The person who supposed to break his darkness now have inflicted him with the incurable trauma and wound. His mental and psychological were completely damage

Ralph sunk into a deeper abyss. Without a ray of light can penetrate it, the void space. Now, only a miracle can save his pitiful and rejected soul. Why his fate really cruel?

For now, I must get Kai permission to let this boy get a proper medical check-up. I knew the Alpha process a strong seed because they need to continue their bloodline. Even the barren and weak womb can conceive the next line Alpha. But to man it just be a rare case. Never ever, I heard this happened before.

I knew this boy had through many misfortunes throughout his short life. Always a weak person and sick in every month that never happens to werewolves' triad. That is why I have begun to made acquaintance with him and had formed some sibling relation.

Truth...I really hurt and my inner self fully with raging anger when I saw how Kai treat him, but I can't revolt against my future Alpha pack. How could he treat his fate mate like this? This child had fully broken. I dress this boy up.

"Ralph opens your eyes, please, dear. Kai already left. It is me Jessie." I talk softly into his ears. His eyes flutter and open. I present a big smile to him. His eyes turn from hazel to gold color.

"How are my babies?" I startled by his question. Had he known earlier that he indeed brings pups?

"They're safe. How do you know that you are pregnant? Pups?" I asked like an absent-minded girl. Forgotten it is my expertise area.

"What a weird questioned? Anybody must know when something growth up in their womb."

"You're right. I think you not Ralph but his wolf, right? The tone you used more rudeness than usual polite manner Ralph always shows."

"How disrespectful your mere werewolf. I am Ralph and Ralph is me. That is all you need to know. However, your Alpha sure really conceited and you all have already forgotten the main policy in werewolves code. He truly not deserved my Ralph. Foolish werewolf alpha.

"Sorry bud, but as you knew I am not really supported to my pack good policy. Ralph more like as little brother to me. I just take my time before I left this rigid pack.

"That is a wonderful plan. You will rotten if you continue living here."

"May I know why you never let Ralph transform?"

"Because I had a fatal wounded before. Ralph first transform when he around half a day after his born. At two years old, his wolf, I mean me fully mature and at seven years old, he can mascaraed one region."

His explanation shook me to the core. A terrify statement, his eyes isn't tracing of lies sign. What is this meaning? This boy unlikely can commit a mass murdered.

"From your eyes, it seemed you can't trust my word. But really doesn't matter. I told you because I trust you. You will never betray him, right?" I nodded my head..

"Some secret is better keeping it. Jessie or whatever your name, I has request to ask you."

"What is it?" I said curiously.

"This child life is in danger. I need you to take him out from here no matter what method you will use. Someone after his life. And his mate is useless dick shit."

"Who?"

"I dunno. I will take over his body after us out from this pack. He now in a deep slumbers."

"Okay, I will do what I can do." I start bandaging his wound. Put an herbal salve to cover his scent and Kai marking mark. I neat my thing and get out when Ralph start to snore slowly.

Damn his wolf really terrify and cocky. Like a true Alpha. No... it possesses more terrified prowess aura than Kai, and our pack Alpha. Where did he get this power? Or did Kai or this respectful pack members had awaken the beast that we shouldn't cross a path?

I get back to pack medical centre. There seems some uproar here. What happen?

A/N

Sorry for short chapter. When I upload a long story the story line will be messed.