Chapter 24 - Bad News

Ralph POV

"Sir, I don't want to break your happiness now, but I must tell you this bad news." Kurt said with a concerned look.

"What's happening? Nothing wrong with my kids, right?" the blood drains from my face. My heart beats faster. Oh, god let them all safe.

"That's it... your youngest daughter no healthy as her brothers. It seems that her blood have mixed with wolf banes that slowly kill her wolf. Second, from deep examination, that child also had been explicit with wound since in her fetus state. The damage occurred when you're pregnant, you had fallen down on your butt or been kicked. "Kurt explains it.

"Can it be cured? I mean now she had wolf with her." The tears pool in my eyes.

"I'm afraid not because she has received the damage in her heart was before her wolf take form. I'm sorry because lycanthropes class is not my medical expertise. "

My wolf howling in sadness upon hearing it, we can't lose our sweet baby girl. I caress my little daughter and she snuggles into her brother's body.

"I will arrange all medical appointments, birth certificates, and support until you can stand on your feet again and until your children can stabilize their wolf form. So for now what will you names those little angels? Kurt smiles to ease the tense atmosphere.

"The first one is Lucas, second Luke, third will be Lucian and the daughter is Lucy. I kiss their head one by one cause them to wiggle around me. My pups really like being in a form wolf than human form. I remember now, I never fall in cell, before, but I was being kicked by Trisha father when he interrogates me with former Alpha.

"Sir, now can you fill up this entire document while I check your child again. At the end of this land had one house that consists one old man and his daughter live. Please avoid from going near them because we can't determine whether the owner was a hunter or mere human."

"Okay... I understood. Moreover, my children a little naughty and hyperactive in their wolf form." In two days, my children already show their hidden habit.

Fortunately, the other wild wolves keep their eyes on my sons. Lucy a little spoil and always with me. Meanwhile, my sons start their little exploring around the cave area accompanying by an adult wolf. Their Alpha blood that is running in their blood veins triggers their growth a little faster than normal wolf pups growing do.

My heart sunk in agony, but I will never let that wound cloud Lucy future. I will do what I can to let her had a fullest life.

"How much she will alive?" I harden my inner self to ask the question out.

"Around two or three years before the wolf bane reached her brain. Her wolf also can't dissolve that liquid which fully blends in her DNA and blood." Kurt explains without batting eyes with me.

"Damn." I curse in seething teeth. Lucy stares me with cheerful eyes while sucking her milk. I wipe a tear that flows free on my cheek. Lucas and Luke both had my eyes; hazel in human form and gold in wolf while Lucy and Lucian had both their father's eyes in human and wolf form.

"I will come back next week to check your guy's condition again. I left a two week supply in that corner." Kurt tells us.

"Kurt, please send my thanks to my brother. I want to meet him soon." I said with hope. I owe many things on my brother generous heart. The only one brother of mine. Kurt nodded and left us. I collect all my children into a makeshift bed and cooing them.

They are beautiful and handsome that will break many hearts in the future. I whisper to my wolf.

They are my angels, our heartbeat, and our joy.

After, they a little bit more stable, we will move to human area, I want them to learn everything I can afford it.

Now my children have already passed six months. They are a fast learner and had higher adaptability. The wolf pack member had taught them a wilder nature survivor and polished their hunting skill. The advantages of being as Alpha pups allow them to do many things.

Lucas and Luke had their other father features, naughty and observant. Lucian had mild behaviour in all aspects and adventures while Lucy a bit spoil and clingy. They will be a normal baby in human. That the reason they like a wolf form than human form. When night came, they will snuggle with me.

One day, Lucian comes back in heavy pant, bites the hem of my trousers, and urges me to follow him. I follow him and see the Alpha who take care me this whole time was trapped in human trap. That Alpha not stupid to fall into human trapped. It must sacrifice itself to save Lucian.

When I try to open the trap, I heard a warning shot. I turned back and see an old man accompany by a woman stood 200 meters from us. I pull off my hand in surrender stand; put my wolf son in my shirt. That human approached us without drop his rifle.

Great, now humans had seen us. When the last time I talked to a human? What should I ask them and introduced myself?

"Hello sir. Sorry, if we have trespass your property. I just help my wolf from this trap. We promise never step on your property again." I try to speak logically.

"What's your name, young man? Where you came from?"

"I'm Ralph and I from south area. We don't mean any harm to you. Please believe us."

"This wolf is dangerous. It may attacked you're in silent. They will never get along with humanity."

"Don't worry sir. This wolf had been with me for almost one year. He likes my caretaker after all. My irreplaceable friend." I try to convince that old man while caress my wild alpha. He purrs upon my touches and let down his dominance side.

"Okay, I believe you. My name Albert and this is my daughter Esther. We live in this land." He sighed and dropped his rifle. I take it as a sign and release my friend. Esther came closer to me.

"What thing in your shirt?" She said a slight blushing.

"My son, Lucian." I said reluctantly.

"May I see it?" She takes my answer as a joke and Lucian poke his head from my shirt.

"So sweet. Can you let it be mine? He looks like a smart pup."

"No I can't... He is my baby and his sibling might lonely if he was taken." I said with a low growl. Bet she can't hear it.

Finally, I can release my friend. Esther has torn her skirt edge and treats that Alpha wound. Her father saw her without any objection.

"Sorry my father never intended to hurt any animal around our property. It just for safety and..."

"Don't worry I understand. We can't predict everything so it better to take a first step safety." Esther smiles hear my word. Lucian still wary because first time seeing a human. He moves too much in my shirt. I thank them.

"If you had time, you're welcome to our house." The father sincerely invited me. And I waved them and back to our cave. I scolded my son along with that Alpha. Our secret almost bursts. Lucy hugged Lucian while Lucas and Luke smirk in their wolf form. I not really angry but worry if they might be caught by any dangerous creatures.

Lucian came to me and Lick my hand as apologies. I pick him and hug him gently. He purrs in my arms. All my children came around and climbed into my lap. I caress all of them and give them a milk. The Alpha also came closer and lick my face.

Kurt just visited us one day every month because he busy with my brother. I want to meet him but Kurt gives many weird excuses to avoid it. Seem he hiding something included my wolf. Now, I had remembered everything happened in my life. My brother, family and my old pack.

What shock me is apparently I'm not a normal werewolves but an Alpha myself. However, hunter according to my wolf stories had annihilated my pack. I want to investigate more when we out from this area next week.