When I did, he snatched it from me and went to pay. He came back and handed it to me. “Thanks, Louis. I appreciate it.”

He smiled sweetly. “It’s not a big deal. You’ve been there for me when no one else has. Consider this a thank you. I just needed someone and I guess I didn’t know how to ask…”

I threw an arm over his shoulder. “Let’s go get you something with stripes, shall we?”

“WOOHOO!” Louis cried and ran out of the store and through the mall. I rolled my eyes and followed him. He was such a happy person and I was so grateful to have someone like him in my life.

By the  time I caught up with Louis, he was jumping up and down looking through racks of clothes. He was rummaging through the t-shirts and I saw just about every one that he owned. There was no surprise if Louis had every shirt in this store in his closet.

“Which one don’t you have?” I joked.

“This one.” Louis said, eyes wide in awe as he held up one that was black with hot pink stripes.

I raised an eyebrow. “That one?”

“It’s the only one I don’t have! Besides, I want to see the lady’s face when I buy this. I’m a very loyal customer here.” He smirked.

“Wow. Didn’t see that one coming.” I muttered. Note the sarcasm. “Anyways, you’re not buying this. I am.” I took the shirt from him and went over to look at the hats. There were a lot of beanies, and I smiled when a picture of Harry wearing one came to mind. I thought Harry looked better in gray beanies, and Louis looked good in black ones.

I took a dark blue beanie and paid for that and Louis’s t-shirt. He skipped out of the store and to the car, where he wouldn’t stop playing with the radio. After 30 seconds of each song —which he sang extremely loudly to— he would change the station and repeat. I gave him a 'you-must-be-joking' look when he stopped and listened to ‘Suit and Tie’ by Justin Timberlake. Louis rolled the windows and screamed it to the world, having a good percentage of the pedestrians stop and stare.

“Get back in the car, Louis! And change the song while you’re at it.” I said.

“Why can’t you do it?” He replied.

I gestured to the road. “Because I’m driving!”

“Fine,” he grumbled, “I’ll change the song.” He fidgeted with the stereo, and stopped when the song ‘Beauty and a Beat’ by Justin Bieber began. Louis groaned and reached to change it, but I slapped his hand away.

“I swear, Tomlinson, if you touch that radio, I will bite your hand off.” I snapped.

“What, gotta hear your man the Biebs?” He smirked. “I bet you looove his hair.”

“Listen here.” I warned. “You don't know the Biebs, you don’t get the Biebs, and you certainly don’t get the Biebs’s hair. Got it?”

Louis chuckled. “Yep.” I could tell he was trying to hide his smile as he looked out the window.

Whatever; he still didn’t get the Biebs.  And he never would.

*10 DAYS LATER*

“I’m sure it’s nothing, Amabel. There is nothing to worry about.” Sam reassured me as we sat on my floor in my room at my parent’s house. They were on vacation and wouldn’t be home for a few weeks. My classes at the University were cut short and wouldn’t return until May. It was January. Happy 2014!

“I don’t think so. My period has never been this late before!” I cried. I was at a complete loss at what to do. I was supposed to have my period a week ago, and I didn’t. I was always right on the day I thought I would be; and I told Sam that Harry and I had sex.