Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Liam’s car was amazing. It was a mustang 180. I loved it. He laughed when he noticed how much I wanted to marry his car.

We didn’t talk a whole lot while he was driving, just a little conversation here and there.

Liam’s next words sent anger through me. “Why do you dislike Harry so much?”

I chewed on my first fingernail, staring at the window. “Just reasons.”

“’Just reasons’ my ars! Come on, Amabel. There had to be something that he did." He frowned, but kept his eyes on the road.

“Well…” I thought. “He crashed my car!” I smiled triumphantly, though I knew that wasn’t what Liam had meant.

The brunette peered at me unconvinced. “You know what I mean.”

I threw my hands up in frustration. “He just… He doesn’t respect my personal space. It pisses me off. I like my personal space, Liam.” I said matter-of-fact, crossing my arms.

“Oh really?” He said sarcastically while raising his eyebrows. 

“Yes.” I said smugly.

I couldn’t really express my feelings towards in Harry in words. He angered me, and made me feel uncomfortable. If he knew how much that meant to me, he wouldn’t do it again, but I wasn’t planning on telling him the reason. I didn’t trust him with anything.

After a few minutes of silence, Liam said, “Harry told us about you."

I raised my eyebrows. Why would he have done that? My stomach churned at the thought of Harry telling his friends about me. There was something else there too. “He did?”

Liam nodded, a smile playing at his full lips. “We’re here.”

My heart started pounding, and a part of me wanted to run home and never see Harry again, but I wasn’t going to deny it: Harry intrigued me. It was somewhat fascinating to see how he reacted around females, almost as if it was an experiment.

No. I mentally slapped myself for thinking Harry was something to be observed. He was a human being.

“Are you coming or not?” Liam interrupted my train of thought.

“Yeah,” I said and blinked a couple of times to clear my head.

The more I thought about Harry, the more nervous I got. He still angered me, but something had changed within the past fifteen minutes. I didn’t know how that was possible, but I didn’t want to kill myself at the thought of seeing the curly-haired boy anymore. I didn’t like him any more than I did; I just think I hated him less.

Liam opened the door to Harry’s house, it was open. I didn’t even get a chance to admire the outside, but I didn’t mind; the inside was beautiful.

It was small, but it wasn’t cramped. It had a homey feeling to it. There were touches of color and art here and there. The walls were pale beige, but the furniture was dark. At a first glance you would know a male lived there.

“Lads! Get down here!” Liam called the boys, who I assumed were upstairs.

I stood there, not feeling comfortable enough to sit down, but I didn’t want to crowd the doorway, and so I wandered around, looking at Harry’s place. It was nice, I had to admit.

From the living room, I heard footsteps running down the stairs.

“Amabel! Come here!” It was Liam.

I slowly walked to where he was, looking forward to meeting Liam’s friends, but dreading seeing Harry.

As I rounded the corner, the first person I saw had blond hair and a cute face. I liked his pink and slightly chubby cheeks; he had a little kid look to him.

“Glad you guys could come!” he said in a cheerful voice, his Irish accent exposing it.

“This is Niall.” Liam said and leaned against the wall.  Niall brought me into a hug.

I laughed, and hugged him back. I smiled as well, and noticed that Niall was wearing a pair of cargo pants and a black Ralph Lauren polo shirt. It was cute.

Behind Niall stood a gorgeous black-haired boy with many tattoos on his arms. More than Liam. Normally I didn’t like tattoos, but these boys could certainly pull them off.

“And Zayn,” Liam continued from his place against the wall.

Zayn gave me a hug as well, and I felt safe in his arms. He was strong, but he seemed gentle. The smell of the black-haired boy’s cologne filled my nose, and I surprisingly enjoyed the scent. The boys were all so much more attractive in person.

Niall and Zayn left to the kitchen, leaving Liam and I alone. 

:-:-:-:-

A/N: As you can tell, I'm not the best with endings.. :/ sorry about that!

Keep reading, voting and SHARING THIS STORY! Tell your friends! :)

xoxo, Alli