Chapter 21

Chapter 21 

"The roads are shut down. We aren't supposed to go anywhere." Harry continued, and I groaned.  

I ran my fingers through my hair and looked around the room. Empty. "Where is everyone?"  

Harry pointed down the hallway. "Kitchen." 

I skipped over to him, stood on my tip-toes, and placed a soft, lingering kiss on his pink lips. They tasted sweet. Our fingers interwined and I pulled us into the kitchen.  

Liam, Niall, Zayn, Louis, El and Sam were sitting around a large kitchen table and cups of tea and coffee were scattered around, still hot as steam rose.  

"Hello Sleeping Beauty!" Niall teased. 

I smiled. "Hey Nialler," I took a seat next to Louis and Harry put himself next to me, grabbing my left hand.  

Next to Louis sat Eleanor, who said, "Want to play a game?"  

"What game?" Harry asked, sweeping hair from his eyes.  

"TRUTH OR DARE!" Louis screamed. I winced and covered my ears. I groaned. I should have been expecting that, it seemed so typical at sleepovers.  

"Do I even have to ask?" El laughed.  

Louis smiled widely. "Nope!" He popped the p and kissed her nose.  

"I'll go first!" Harry gladly volunteered, clapping his hands. His eyes swept the room as he pondered on who to ask. He stopped at Liam. "Liam. Truth or Dare?"  

Liam's eyes widened, and he looked so scared. I didn't think he liked this game. "Truth." His voice was small, unsure. 

Harry's eyebrows came together, a serious expression growing on his face. "Are you in love with Danielle?"  

Suddenly everyone's eyes focused on Liam, anxious for his response. Liam's brown eyes looked at me for a fraction of a second before moving to his hands in his lap. "Yes." He said confidently. "Yes, I am."  

I smiled at Liam's answer.  

"You're turn, Liam." Niall promted. 

Liam licked his lips before speaking. "Zayn, Truth or Dare?" He wiggled his eyebrows, making me giggle. 

"Dare!" Zayn said quickly, a mischevious sparkle in his dark eyes. This was going to be good. 

****** 

I held my stomach as tears fell down my cheeks. I couldn't remember the last time I laughed this hard. 

For his dare, Zayn had to lick whipped cream off of Harry's face, and the look on their faces was priceless. Niall took pictures and uploaded them to Twitter, calling it a 'Zarry' moment.  

The laughing died down when Zayn returned to his seat, avoiding eye contact with Harry.  

"Alright Zayn," Louis said, "you pick next."  

I smiled as Zayn evily rubbed his hands together. 

"Amabel." He pointed at me. "Truth or Dare?" 

I pondered it quickly. "Truth," I nodded. 

The dark-haired boy's face went serious, eyebrows trying to touch. "How did you get that scar on your neck?" He pointed to the mark. 

Oh. My. God.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

I'M BRINGIN' SEXY BACK! 

Yeah, that doesn't work. Oh well! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this update! If you get 5 or more votes on this chapter, I'll update two chapters on Wedesday! 

Now, in the last update I mentioned something about "important information". This is it: when this book is completed, I will be willing to e-mail the story to you. A lot of other authors whose books I am reading on Wattpad are doing this, so I thought "Why not?" Please message me personally (not in the comments) if you are interested in having this story emailed to you. I would love it! (:

Thanks so much!

xoxo, Alli