Chapter 15

Chapter 15 

"Girls?" I asked.

"Yeah, Louis’s and Liam's girlfriends, Eleanor and Danielle." Zayn said. 

"Oh." Was my response. I felt someone staring at me again, and when I looked up, I met Liam's gaze. "Liam? Are you okay?" I waved a hand in front of his face in order to get his attention. 

Quickly, he shook his head and blushed, looking down at the floor. I gave him a weak smile and held Harry's hand. 

I was thinking of meeting Eleanor and Danielle when Liam blurted out, "Hey Amabel?" 

Without thinking, I snapped my head up, and my hair flipped, revealing my scar. By the looks on their faces, i could tell that they hadn't noticed it before. 

Shit! I thought. I looked down and told myself not to cry. Cheeks burning from embarrassment, I gathered my hair over my shoulder quickly and avoided eye contact with everyone in the room that was staring at me. I was grateful when Liam spoke up and broke the silence that was eating me alive.

"Um...how about I give you the tour of the rest of the place?" 

I nodded silently and gave Harry a kiss on the cheek. Not a word was spoken as I exited the room behind Liam. He was waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs with his eyes glued on me. 

As I got closer to him, his eyes swept my body and the color in his brown eyes intensified. 

I cleared my throat uncomfortably and raised an eyebrow. "We go?" He nodded and licked his lips. 

Liam unexpectedly grabbed my hand and led me up the wooden stairs behind him. He walked through many hallways and past many rooms and didn't pause to show me what was inside. We kept walking, until we stopped in a large bedroom that I guessed was his. 

I giggled. "Liam, we passed maybe a hundred rooms. What are we doing in here?" I walked past him and examined the many books on his shelves. I didn't know he liked to read. 

He didn't respond. The door slammed, causing me jump. I turned around and saw Liam locking the door, looking at me with a look in his eye that consisted of lust, as well as guilt and danger. 

I gave him a strange look. "Liam..." My voice was cautious; he was scaring me a bit. All trace of humor in my voice was gone. 

He shook his head and took a step closer to me. "Harry is...very lucky." He murmured, letting his eyes sweep over me again. 

I took an abrupt step back, panic beginning to set in. "Liam, what are you doing?" I warned, and held up my hands telling him not to come any closer. 

He ignored me. Liam quickly closed the distance between us, causing my back to slam against the wall. I didn't know what was happening, and I wanted to be in Harry's safe arms more than anything. 

"Please, don't do this." I breathed as Liam placed his hands on the wall on either side of my face. 

I tried to push him away, but he was too strong. He never took his eyes off me, breathing heavily. 

"Liam," I whimpered, "this is wrong!" I didn't give up, didn't stop fighting. 

"Then why does it feel so right?" He kissed my jaw line. 

"IT DOESN'T!" I screamed, and my hand connected with his cheek. 

I closed my eyes, tears silently falling down my cheeks as I wasn't able to help but let the memories of the past fill my mind. I wanted to die. Why was he doing this? 

"We need to go downstairs. Danielle, your girlfriend, will be here in twenty minutes, Liam." I said, trying to wiggle my way free from his cage. 

"A lot can happen in twenty minutes." He growled, stepping closer. He pressed me to the wall and grabbed my inter thighs. 

"Get off me!" I screamed, hoping that Harry heard me. 

To silence me, Liam crashed his lips to mine. I tried to push and shove him away, but he didn't move, and I whimpered in displeasure as he forced my lips open and stuck his tongue in my mouth. 

Then I knew what to do. No shit! I cursed myself. I planned on snapping my knee to his balls, but that didn't happen. 

Just then the door burst open, and Liam and I turned to see a wide-eyed Harry in the doorway. I saw a tear escape his eye. 

"Wh-What's going on?" He said, looking from me to Liam and back again. 

"Harry, he-" I pleaded, as I cried with him, thankful that he saved me. 

"I bring you to my friend’s, and this is what you do?!" He screamed, sadness and anger visible in his eyes and over his face. "I bring you to meet my fucking mother?!"

"Please, let me explain!" I reached for him, but he slapped my hand away, making me flinch. 

"I'm out of here. Screw you both!" He turned and ran down the hall. 

I could hear the boys calling after Harry, asking him what was wrong. I ran downstairs only to see Harry driving away. Sobbing, I sank to my knees and buried my face in my hands. 

I didn't know how long I stayed like that, but I ignored the soothing voices and comforting hugs. I sat there for what seemed like forever, rocking back and forth. I had never felt that empty. I wanted to die. 

Eventually, the tears stopped -I didn't have any more- but the pain in my chest didn't. I slowly stood up and walked into the kitchen. Niall, Louis, Zayn, and two girls that I assumed were Eleanor and Danielle were sitting at the table. Zayn and Louis immediately jumped up and gave me a hug.  

"Tell us what happened." Louis said softly, intensely looking into my eyes.

:-:-:-:-:-

I hated making Liam like this. please don't hate him! comment and vote!

ily, 

xoxo, Alli :)