Chapter 13

The words were out of my mouth before I had time to filter them. I want both of you to make love to me. It hung in the air like a bad joke. Niall and Liam glared at each other with wide eyes, then looked back at me. It wasn’t like me to take back what I said, but being caught in the moment, I realized that what I asked of them would be physically impossible. They both were well endowed.  I mean, well endowed. I had difficulty coping with one, nonetheless having them both inside of me at the same time. It would have sounded completely ridiculous, but why not do it? Why not show both of them my offer? That I want to see where our relationship would take the three of us. Why should I have to choose between them, when one of them would suffer from a broken heart? Why not share my heart? After all, I do love the both of them, and I would hate to crush one of them. 

I made that mistake last night and it brought me nothing but heartache. 

Niall had almost died and it was all my fault. 

That could not happen again. 

It was time to show both of them how much I wanted this to work. 

Niall hesitated as I reached for the button of his pants, pushing it past his smooth, pale legs and flew it across the room. He grabbed my hand when I reached up for his underwear. 

“Zayn.” He muffled a breathless moan. “I don’t want this.”

But I could physically see the lie. The fabric of his boxer started moving, and as we both looked at it, he sighed once more, letting my hand go. I grabbed at the waistband greedily, pulling it down his legs and flying it aimlessly as I did with his pants. 

Pressing a small kiss to the head of Niall’s dick, it immediately grew hard. He squirmed on the floor, whispering my name in his needy voice. I licked at the rod, tasting the cool taste of Niall inside of my mouth. I opened my mouth wide, taking his long, thick Irish length inside of my mouth and almost gagging. I don’t know why I gagged because I had sucked Niall off on more than one occasion. But perhaps my throat was swollen from crying the entire night away. 

Humming around Niall’s tasty meat, I looked at him through heavy lidded eyes, reveling in the way he came undone from my mouth. Pushing further down, feeling him swell down my throat, Niall placed both hands on the side of my head, holding my mouth down as I choked around him. I could feel my eyes water. I swiped a tongue at Niall’s slit, sniffing his sweet scent as he loosened his grip and bobbed my head on his dick in a steady, slow beat. 

A whimper came from my side.

I glanced at Liam who pouted, his cock aching with need. It was already hard, whether from him stroking it or from just watching me go down on Niall. Either way I grabbed his over-sensitive cock. He hissed at the friction, thrusting his cock into my hand. 

“Come closer, Li,” I said softly, resting my head gently on the tip of Niall’s blunt head. “Kneel beside Niall so I can suck you off at the same time.”

Liam obliged, kneeling his way towards my mouth. 

Kitty-licking Liam’s head, I watched as he unravelled under my touch and I wondered if this was Liam’s first blow job. Might as well make his first blow job the best one he ever had. I hummed on his cock, the vibrations sending his body in a spasm. Liam still tasted like me from last night, and I sucked him off while keeping a steady beat on Niall’s cock. 

Pushing their cocks together, I wielded them as one, opening my mouth wider as it tried to accustom having both of them in my mouth at the same time. My lips were parted as far as possible, and it still wasn’t enough to fit the both of them.