Chapter 8

---------------------

Liam kisses me. He kisses me! 

I always imagined what it would feel like, and if feels like a million fireworks bursting inside of my belly, shooting multi-colored sparks through my bloodstream that is oozing with happiness and desire. At first, when his hands shook uncontrollably, I thought that he was angry with me. After all, I had just come cleaned about the biggest secret of my life, the million dollar scandal in One Direction. 

I loved him with every fiber of my being. And that is how it would be, forever. 

Liam’s kissing me sloppily, both of us crying at the contact. It feels so nice to be so close to him. With his hands claiming my cheeks, he makes sure that I don’t pull away. He wants me just as badly as I want him. Liam is clawing at my bare flesh, leaving red marks as he went. I moaned inside of his mouth, playing with his tongue as I stripped Liam of his shirt, and he stepped out of his trousers and boxers. 

Lifting me up, I gasp, not once breaking the kiss. I can feel Liam’s erection on the thin fabric of my black boxers, and I wrap my arms around his neck, tangling my fingers in the patch of hair near the nape of his neck. He carried me to my bed, throwing me on the comfort of my bed, and stripping me of my boxers in one quick swipe. 

Liam licks his lips, his heavy lidded eyes taking in my naked body. I’m throbbing for him, and when I go to touch myself, sliding my hand down my chest, passed my boner and near my parted thighs, Liam growls and starts sauntering forward. It seems like forever until Liam gets to me, making me feel like I’ve been waiting an eternity. 

Which isn’t at all that bad of an analysis. Waiting for this moment did seem like I had been waiting an eternity. 

Grabbing hold of Liam’s short, light-brown hair, I wait for him to invade my system. The anticipation courses through my veins, causing me unbelievable squirming. I flounder beneath him, Liam rubbing the tip of his head at the base of my hole. Liam is looking down at me, smirking as I can’t keep my normal, calm composure. He tilts his head, obviously proud of himself. 

“Is there anything I can help you with, Zayn?” he smiled, continuing to rub himself against me, never fully penetrating me. “You look like you might need something,” he teased. “Maybe a glass of water perhaps? Your throat might be a little parched from all the salt you had consumed earlier.”

Liam winked.

I groaned. 

“Li, come on,” I whined, holding onto his shoulder, ready for him. Pushing myself more to him, he smirks and holds my stomach down with his hand. 

“Uh uh uh,” he cooed. But I wasn’t having it. I wanted him in me, now. 

With a tight grip on Liam’s shoulder, I turned him around till he was on his back, and then held him down, hovering above his throbbing, tease stick.  I sit down on it, not yet having Liam inside of me, and Liam hisses, looking at me with black, hard eyes. 

“Doesn’t feel nice being teased when you want something so bad, now does it?” I asked, making sure to rub his oversensitive head at my entrance. 

Another  hiss breaks through the hot air. 

When Liam tries to finally penetrate me, after my teasing, I lift my ass up before he does. “Uh uh uh,” I cooed teasingly, just as he did with me. Continuing to buck my hips in a circle, around his aching, red cock, I feel myself relax and open, then slide an inch of him inside of me with no warning.

“Oh fuck shit,” and Liam is clawing my thighs, trying to push me down further, but I stay completely still, not going fully down, and savoring the image of Liam wriggling like a completely wet noodle. His eyes have closed, and I stare at him, sinking further down until I’m sitting on his pelvis, feeling his balls against my ass.