Chapter 4

--------------

My face is flushed, my entire body sweaty, and the probing, irritating and unbidden twitching happening inside my jeans have not went down. I drove down the road back into town, to maybe pick up Danielle from the studio. I needed a distraction. What was happening? What am I feeling? A boner? From Zayn? From him being fucked unconscious by Niall? I’m a guy and I do think about sex more than I should, but my best friends? Does that really turn me on? I feel the throbbing inside of my jeans worsen. I palmed myself through the denim, only punishing myself. The scenes of Zayn being fucked ran through my mind. Especially him screaming my name when he cummed all over the couch. I can’t stop thinking about it. Oh fuck. Liam. I know he didn’t see me because his eyes were shut closed. He had to be thinking of me. And even on that note, how did I feel about my best friend thinking about me fucking him? 

I desperately wished I hadn’t. My cock starts to throb uncontrollably. I pull on a deserted side street, putting the car in park to calm down. But I knew the only way to release the tension was . . . to release the floodgates. I looked around the dimly lit road, glancing for pedestrians or any sign of life. The windows were boarded and trash swept through the evening air. It was a bad part of London, but it was empty. I locked the doors in case. 

In a swift movement, my zipper is down and my ten inches is erect, red and at its maximum hardness. There’s already a light pre-cum on the tip. I blast the music louder to keep my thoughts at bay. Slowly, still thinking if this was a good idea, I eventually grab myself and start jerking off. A hushed whine escapes through my gritted teeth. I try to listen to the music, to avoid thinking about Zayn, but somehow, his voice, his ass in the air and his fucking hot expression while he got rammed invades my mind. I try to think of Danielle, but it’s a lost cause. Do straight guys stroke to other guys? Their pals? Or am I actually questioning my orientation? I love Danielle and I like kissing her, the way she makes me feel. But the feeling for Zayn, seeing him in the throws, at this moment, it’s raw and animalistic. It completely turns me on. 

The images flood through my mind welcoming, but instead of Niall fucking Zayn, I imagine myself fucking Zayn, feeling his ass wrap around my cock, tightening around me while I ride out my release. 

Oh fuck. Liam. And I cum. Hard. More than I ever have in my life. 

“Oh fuck. Zayn,” I moaned, milking myself dry. I can feel my hand getting slippery from the cum, and I jerk myself until relief washes through me. No more vented up tension. It’s gone. Only a phase. Zayn’s out of my system. And when I think about it, it’s not as gut wrenching as it was before. I sighed in relief. Finally. 

Looking around for something to wipe myself off with, I find nothing. Very gently, feeling a sensitive sensation when I touched myself, again, I stuff it back in my jeans and zipper up. My phone suddenly rings. Baby you should let me love you. Let me be the one who gives you everything you want and need. 

It’s Zayn’s voice. I recorded his audition on my phone and used it as my ringtone. And suddenly my head clicks. Oh shit! It’s Zayn! He’s calling me! Do I answer it? What do I say? Oh yeah I just stopped by to see if you were alright because you seemed kind of sad when we left the studio. And god forbid he asked me I was up to. Oh nothing much. Just jerking off to the image of me fucking you. You know, no big deal. I opted to not answering the call. He called three more times, and every one, I had to hold myself back. Maybe he wants to explain what had happened? But quite honestly could it get clearer than me and Niall are fucking? It’s so blatantly obvious when I have it imprinted inside of my brain. How do we get around this? Because no matter what, I still love Zayn. Gay or not, I love him no matter what. He’s my mate. Best friends are supposed to stick up for you and with you through thick and thin. I debate whether to call him back before pulling back onto the road, but I decide against it.