Chapter 45

~1 Months Later~

Harry's P.O.V.

I woke up this morning, knowing that this morning was different than any other morning, this is the day of graduation, the day that life officially changes for us all, where we learn who we are outside those walls at school, and I wouldn't want to go alone without Sarah by my side, I look over to see her sleeping peacefully with my shirt on, and her hair all misconstrued.

My favorite way to see her, I look at her for a few moments before waking her up by peppering her face with kisses, "Come on Princess, it's time to wake up" I say softly as she mumbles something before opening her eyes, showing her golden orbs. "Good Morning Haz", "Good Morning Princess, ready to get this day started?" "Totally, never thought this day would come" she said, as she raised up and stretched, hearing her bones pop. "Yeah me neither, and if it wasn't for you helping me, I wouldn't get to see this day so thank you" I say, giving her a kiss.

"True, all you needed was some motivation, so to make time faster I'll take a shower first then once I'm done, I'll get the girls ready for Anne while you and her are taking you guy's showers" she said already, making her way to the bathroom, I nodded my head as I went to pick my clothes out, "Hmm" I say out loud, as I go with a black loss fitting button up shirt, and some black skinny jeans along with my black boots, "Yup, that looks ace" I say to no one in particular. It's seems like it was yesterday that we just started school, now here we are on graduating day and things have happened so fast from, Sarah and I being acquaintances', then on to be friends and now we're a couple, it's been a crazy, crazy year and our relationship of 6 months now has been tested and tried, not saying we're perfect but we've made it through the tough times and without each other and helping each other with our different issues as well as God's direction, we both would be in the same situations.

Sarah's P.O.V.

I came out of the shower 10 minutes later to see Harry sitting on the bed in deep thought, "Hey you, whatcha thinking about?" I asked, as I sat by him, "Just from the start of the year and what's happened and how we've all changed, it's crazy but at the same time wonderful" he told me, smiling, "Yeah I was thinking about that a while ago and who would have thought all this would have brought us closer?" I say, as I gave him a kiss and go to closet to pick something out, "I think I'm going to wear what I wore for our date, back in February, the short red dress, with the sweetheart neckline that has the ruffles along with my red converse high top heels" I say to myself, "And I'll have to beat every guy off of you that looks your way" Harry said, I started laughing "I'm a one man kind of gal besides I wouldn't trade your anything" I said as I stepped into my dress and putting my shoes on, "Can you zip me?" "Sure" he said as he zipped my dress and patted my butt, "There you go" "Watch it Styles" I say with a smirk.

"Oh I am believe me" he winked "Go take your shower" I said, exiting the room heading toward Lyrica's and Lux's room, the girls their getting taller now and with Lyrica's birthday a couple of weeks away, it seems as time is rolling, I open the door and see they're still asleep, I go to each bed Lyrica's first, "Good Morning Lyrica, time to get up" I say as her eyes opened but not without her squinting, "Good Morning Say-Say" she said, as she pulled the covers off giving me a lopsided smile, I went over to Lux's bed, "Good Morning Lux, time to rise and shine" I said, seeing her squirm but waking up nonetheless, "Morning Mommy" she breathed out a small sigh seeing her eyes were still closed, I laughed, "Come on into the bath with you two, that might wake you up this morning" I say, grabbing their bath stuff and walking them to the bathroom connected to their room.

Once the tub is nice and warm, they get in and start cleaning, while I go and get their clothes ready, "Okay Lux is gonna wear her white and blue polka dotted romper, with white converses and Lyrica is going to wear her black romper with green polka dots on it with her black converses on" I said, laying them on the bed as I here splashing "Okay you two, time to get dried off and dressed up" I say getting Lyrica dried down first, then putting lotion on her, "Go ahead and get your clothes on ok love?" She nodded her head, letting her curls bounce everywhere before taking off in to the room; "Now for you Ms. Splashy" I say laughing and getting her dried off and lotioned down, by the time I walked in with Lux, Lyrica was already dressed and waiting, smiling that big smile, "Good job Lyrica!" I say giving her a kiss on the forehead.