Chapter 43

Harry's P.O.V.

"Happy Valentine's Day Princess!" I yelled, as Sarah was still asleep, "Haz" she whined, with her eyes still closed, "You don't have to be so loud it's 6 in the morning" "I know babe and it's Valentine's day and I have something planned for you after school, so come on and get up so you can get ready for school!" I said, excitedly Sarah laughs and starts to get ready while giving me a kiss, "Thank you baby" she said as she walked into the bathroom.

Today is a wonderful day and I'm excited for Sarah's surprise, I've been planning this for a few weeks now and it's all set, all I have to do is get through the day, as Sarah came out she already had some white ripped jeans , black and white converses on with a black shirt that says 'Beautiful' the one I picked out of course, she looks really good and now she has a flat, solid 6 pack stomach from all the workouts she's been doing with Mark and I; I'm proud of her, she out blood, sweat, and tears into losing weight and I'm happy for her.

"Are you going to stand there all day, and watch me or are we going to school?" she asked, while she smiled, "Well I'd rather look at you Princess" I said, "You're silly" "yeah, but I'm your silly" I said, giving her a peck on her cheek, as I held her hand and went downstairs. "Good morning loves!" Mum said to us, "Good Morning Mum! Good Morning Anne!" we both said, as we sat and ate some cereal, "Happy Valentine's Day Mum!" I said, as I pulled out a rose from my backpack, "Aww, thank you sweetie!" Anne said as she pulled Harry in for a hug, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. 'Welcome Mum" I smiled, Sarah smiled as well as I took my bowl her's to the sink.

Sarah's P.O.V.

I felt arms come around my waist, "I believe these jeans are my favorite" Harry stated in my ear, I smiled, "Babe we're gonna be late" I said turning around in his arms and giving him a long kiss, "And that's a bad thing?" he asked cheekily. I laughed as I moved out of his hold and grabbed my backpack, "Bye Anne! Bye Mum!" Harry and I both said as we went out the door, "For you my lady" Harry said, bowing and opening the door for me, "Why thank you kind sir" I said, in a posh voice doing a curtsy.

"Anytime" he said closing the door, as I watched for him to come around, I looked out the window Holmes Chapel is so beautiful, I wouldn't want to live anywhere else, it's such a shame that I never had enough time to see it.

As I hear his car door shut, my thoughts are interrupted by seeing a dozen blue roses in his hands, I gasped "Babe" I said, still in shock, "I love you Baby! And I know your favorite color is blue, so I-"I cut Harry off by giving him a kiss as he deepens it, "I love them! Thank you!" I said, as I put my seatbelt on and he started the car bringing it to life, on the way to school with one hand on the wheel and the other locked into mine just like every morning.

Coming into the school parking lot, I see the lads waiting, Harry cut the engine and got out greeting the lads as he came around being who is, opening the door for me and holding my hand and backpack. "Wow! Sarah" "You look great!" "Wowzers!" all the lads complemented, I'm sure if I was lighter, you could see me blushing for days, "Thanks lads!" I say shyly, as Harry wrapped his arm around my waist, "Easy gents, she's mine" Harry said, I giggled at his small jealous state for two reasons 1) He knows they're just playing around and 2) I know he's being silly but at the same time knowing he's telling the guys to watch it; but while it lasted it was cute, "Of course babe, all yours" I said, giving him a kiss on the cheek, as we went into the school.

As the first bell rung, Harry gave me a kiss reminding me that he'll see me at lunch, as well as after school and he's excited, I smiled as I reached into my locker, a note fell out, I opened the note and couldn't help the smile that came across my face.

'Hey Princess, I can't wait to see you, and for tonight! Stay Beautiful, I love you!-H'

I kissed the note as I put it in my back pocket, letting out a contented sigh, got my history book out, and closed my locker door, and made my way down the hall, counting the minutes before I see my man.