Chapter 44

April 16
09:00 AM

De'Lovely's P.O.V.

Nerves, couldn't begin to even match the feelings I'm feeling right now in 4 hours I will be marrying the love of my life and being 4 months pregnant with twins doesn't help my hormones one bit, I called Sarah to help and Harry is helping Christian, we went to the beach today and everything is being set up as we speak and things are getting crazier.

"Knock, Knock" I hear Sarah say as she came in with her maid of honor dress, and shoes smiling "Hey love" I said as we embraced each other, "How are you feeling? Nervous? Excited?" "All of the above, I've been trying to do my makeup and have had to do it 3 times because my hormones are kicking in and I'm crying for what seems like every other 5 minutes" I say, sighing as I sit in the chair. "Aww that just my niece and nephew being excited that mommy and daddy is getting married" she said, as she rubbed my stomach.

"Yeah I wish they calm down though" I said laughing, "Is everything going to plan? Like everything out there getting set up and working perfectly?" I asked Sarah, "Everything is flowing just like clockwork, all you need to be concerned about is getting ready for the biggest day of your life, and Anne has taken care of everything"she smiled at me, "Really?" "Of course, you know Anne can handle it as well as she brought the other lads mum's in to help" Sarah said, smiling.

"Ace! So how are you and Harry?" I asked, while getting up and fixing some tea, that Dr. Anne gave me for pregnant women, to calm my nerves, "We're good, we're in a good place right now, we went on a date in February and he went all out for me once again, he treated me like the Princess he says I am, and well it was on the lake and he had somehow made it to where a table was sitting in the middle on a glass floor and we ate and looked at the stars and just shared some really good moments" she finished, it's so good to see the little girl I've met in the beginning develop into a young lady and seeing how she talks about Harry and how she's opened up so much in a short time, is amazing.

"That's amazing Sarah! I'm so happy to see you so happy and in love and growing up into a beautiful young lady" I said, as I felt tears in my eyes threatening to fall, "It was your doing as well Sis, without you I wouldn't be here where I'm at, and I thank you" she said, as she looked at the time, "It's Showtime Sis, let's go ahead and get you ready" Sarah said, as she helped me into my wedding dress and shoes, while she went to get her dress and shoes on I went ahead and done my hair and makeup.

Once Sarah emerged from the bathroom, with the colors I picked out, it was time for everything to begin.

"Are you ready to marry the love of your life and start a new beginning?" Sarah asked me, smiling and placing her hand on my shoulder.

"I've been ready"

"Then let's go"

Christian's P.O.V.

As I was putting the final touches on my suit while Harry was getting ready, I couldn't help the tears that were flowing knowing that in less than 45 minutes I was going to marry her, De'Lovely, the love of my life. I've been waiting so long for this moment it feels as if it's a dream that's just now turning into a reality.

"So are you ready?" Harry asked, as he shook his hair before moving it back in it's up do, "Yeah, I've been ready" I said, Harry nodded his head, "How are you and Sarah? Is everything going good?" "It's going amazing, we're in love, we're happy and she's just amazing, there's always something that I see in her everyday that I fall in love with" Harry says, smiling and looking as if he's remembering all things about Sarah that made him fall in love in the first place. "Yeah she's pretty special girl" "Don't I know it! I can't believe how blessed I am" Harry said, "I know the feeling I'm pretty blessed with De'Lovely" I said, "Speaking of De'Lovely, shall we go and meet her?" Harry asked me, while patting my back.