Chapter 14

Sarah's P.O.V.

Ms. Burks kept true to her word. She's came everyday, checking on me as well as Ms.Bridges. She's been asking me how things are here as well as at school. I tell her it has its ups and downs, there's really nothing to tell. As I tell her these things I know she's written notes on or about me every day. I wonder what's so important that she has to write everything.

I barely mutter sentences correctly, not to mention a paragraph. "So Sarah, do you have any friends, or s boyfriend?" she asked" N-no just friends, their names are Louis, Liam, Zayn, Niall, and Harry" I said, smiling as I said the last name. "Do we like someone from that group?" she asked, playfully nudging me.

"N-no it wouldn't matter" I say mumbling the last part because I knew it to be true. Look at it from my point of view, black girl who's an orphans liking the most popular, richest boy in school? C'mon now even you know that's not even realistic.

"Why not?" she simply asked, "I'm a black orphan girl! I don't have a mom or dad, I don't even know if I have brothers or sisters! I couldn't even tell you my last name because I don't know it! There's no way Harry would understand!" I said, covering my mouth, realizing I told her my crushes name.

Even though things between Harry and I are good, they could still be great and for that to happen we have to talk. I always either back down or push him away, because it just seems better to walk away and never talk than to face my fears and stare at them in the eyes. Telling my feelings has never been easy, no one's ever tried to listen, it was always them giving me orders and me being the one to carry then out. No questions asked, no questions answered.

"Sarah, it doesn't matter what people say you are, it only matters who You think you are. There's not a single doubt in my mind that wouldn't leave me to believe he wouldn't like you" she says, giving my hand a reassuring squeeze.

"Y-you think so?" I asked, thinking I have a glimmer of hope, "I know so, just look at those eyes. There's no way that boy could resist" she said, giving me a hug.

Ms. Burks left a few minutes after being here all day, even when I came here from school, she definitely wasn't happy about that, she made Ms. Bridges take care of them while I actually got some rest, for the first time in my life.

She also didn't leave without telling me that I'm gonna have to pack my things just as well as the kids things, and to be ready because we'll be leaving and there's a 50/50 chance that we may never come back.

It does scare me, because here is an opportunity for us to have a better life, but at the same time this is all I know, all we know matter of fact. I mean where are all the kids gonna go? Are they keeping us together or separating us? Are they gonna love them as much as I do? Are they gonna take care of them as much as I have?

"You" I hear Ms. Bridges voice, it sounded even more evil than you could possibly imagine, "Once you leave and take them with you, don't ever come back!" she snarled as she slammed her door.

I breathed out a sigh, as I start packing things as well as the kids, how in the world am I gonna do this? I'm meeting Harry after school tomorrow and going to his house, maybe I can talked to him about this.

It may be a long shot, but I'm praying this works.

Right now...Harry's my only hope.