Chapter 27

Sarah's P.O.V.

All I've done is cry, I feel like I mourning of a death that was once my past life that I could've had. Harry hasn't left my side, and I haven't even cared, it doesn't matter, nothing matters anymore. It's been almost 4 days, that I've went through every emotion you could possibly come up with and it still hasn't gotten any better.

I haven't ate or even came out of the room, I don't want to see anybody, De'Lovely has came by for the check-ins but I denied her, I don't want to see her, she left me when I needed her, and she didn't care? I always used to wonder about my family, I use to dream about who or what my family looked liked, did I have a mom that had brown long hair like me? Or did my dad have my eyes? What about my siblings? Did I have 2 or 3 maybe a whole lot like at the foster home? But none of that matters, De'Lovely got to see my family, that I've longed for, I wipe my tears away, tears that were once hurt, sadness, then turned angry.

She knew all along and didn't bother to say anything?! She didn't even visit me when I was in the foster home, did she expect me to be happy? I feel the tears come rapidly and this time I don't bother to wipe them away.

I hear the bedroom door open, and I see Harry come in with dinner, Chicken pot pie, "I don't want it" I say, "Princess you gotta eat something" Harry says, as he sits on the bed with me, he sets the food down on the nightstand before opening his arms up, I slowly but surely feel myself wrapped in his scent and love, I cry again I can't help it, "Shh, it's ok love" he says as he holds me, "How could she do this to me?" I sob, my voice cracking, "Every question, I asked her she answer except about my family, I should have known" I say, squeezing Harry tighter like he would be gone in an instant.

"Maybe she thought she was doing the right thing by telling you or never telling you at all," he says, I shake my head, "I don't care, the way I feel, she should have never said anything, I was just starting to feel free, and happy, now that's taken away from me" I said, "Shh, here lay down let's get you some sleep yeah? Everything will work it's self out, from what you taught me, faith without works is dead right?" I shook my head yes, "So that means I have the faith to know this is gonna work out, do you?" he said, lifting my chin up and wiping my tears away.

I looked at his face for a minute, there was no doubt what was there; faith, determination, love, everything that at this moment I was feeling or didn't have the strength to do, and Harry had it all to give to me, to help me through this. I smiled at him, as I kissed his lips, "Yes" I answered.

De'Lovely's P.O.V.

I finally came home, I was knackered but I couldn't let that stop me from telling Christian, I've been over at the Style's residence to check-in on Sarah but she didn't want to see me, ouch; she denied me just like I did all those years ago, I was hesitant wouldn't you? If you had to come home and tell your husband-to-be, that you have a little sister that was in foster care that you could've helped but you chose to tell the little girl first, even after you promised to not keep secrets from each other.

He was in his room, writing from what it looked like, he automatically looked up and concern crossed his face, "What's wrong? What happened?" He asked wrapping his arms around my waist, "Sit down, and let me explain" I say, as he took a seat on the bed and I next to him, so many thoughts were running through my mind, what to say, how to say it, do I say it gently or just come out honest and raw?

I shook my head clear, noticing he was still looking at me, "Okay well you know I talk about Sarah a lot right?" he nodded his head, waiting for me to continue, "Well she's my little sister" I say, I look up and noticed a hint of disappointment, "Why didn't you tell me this before now? How long have you've known?" he asked ne, "For 17 years, I didn't know how to tell you, my first thought was to not say anything" I say, regretting what I was said instantly, "So you were planning on not telling me, didn't we both agree we wouldn't keep secrets from each other?" he asked, tears starting to brim his eyes, I couldn't bear to see him this hurt, but I can't keep the rest a secret from him as well.