Chapter 34

Sarah's P.O.V.

Everything has been back to normal so far, we all come home yesterday everybody parting to their own lives for a couple of days before we come back to reunite for New Year's Eve, I think about De'Lovely's and Christian's argument about the cookies, I know cookies aren't that important, so I know something's up, but that's not my job to figure out I think as I pick out a shirt that has 'Beautiful' written on it.

"You should get that, it has you written all over it" Harry says, wrapping his arms around my waist from the back and resting his chin on top of my head, I laughed but agreed we're all hanging out at the mall today: Harry and I , Niall and Ashley, Liam and Sophia, Zayn and Perrie, and Louis and Eleanor; we've been at the mall for a while now we figured it would be great to be with the lads and have a lads day off.

I remember seeing the girls cry because they wanted to go with us, I wanted them to but Harry promised we would take them somewhere and play all day with them they loved that!

"Well guys we best be getting off, we still have to pickup something's for mum at Tesco" Liam said, hugging us all, we agreed it was about time to go home so we hugged the rest and started for home.

I felt my phone ring; I picked it up, "Hello?" "Hey Sarah, I was wondering would you and Harry like to come over to our place?" "Um, sure let me check with Hazza" I tilted the phone back, "Hey Hazza, De'Lovely asked if we would like to come over, you want to?" "Really that'd be awesome!" Harry said, smiling "Ok, we're leaving the mall now, where do you love?" I asked, feeling a mixture of nervousness and happiness, "Do you know where Hillcrest Avenue is?" "I don't but Harry does probably" I say, "OK, just tell Harry and it's the third house it looks like a cottage on the right you can't miss it." She said, we said our goodbyes and headed to the car. Harry opened the door for me as he walked over to his side and got in

He started up the Lamborghini and we were off, "She said they lived on the right and it looks like a cottage over on Hillcrest Avenue" "OK, I know where that is, it's over there by Niall" Harry said, as he pulled out laying his hand in my thigh, "And what are you doing?" I ask, "Nothing" he simply said, smiling that cheeky smirk, I giggled as it was 10 minutes before we got to her house.

As we pulled up, my mouth dropped, she said it was a house, this was a freaking mansion, "Close your mouth babe" Harry said laughing "Oh hush" I said as he grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it, as I knocked on the door.

"Hey Sarah! Harry! Come in!" De'Lovely said, we walked in the house and it is amazing. "I thought you said this was a house" I stated, "It is" she stated back, shrugging her shoulders as she brought us to the kitchen, "No way, this is a mansion" I said, laughing "Eh, give or take a few stories, do you want anything to snack or drink, if so type it in and the chef will prepare it" she said, as she went to sit at th island and eating some popcorn just then Christian came in behind her and started to kiss her on her ear, she started giggling as Christian stole some of her popcorn, "ooh, sneak!" she yelled as she threw some popcorn at him and he threw some back at her, they laughed as Christian saw us sitting there with Oreos and chocolate milk to share; "Hey Harry, Sarah sorry you had to see how my baby be acting over there" he said, laughing "Oh whatever C-Baby" she said playfully rolling her eyes.

"I love you" he said, "Why don't you show Harry around and take him to your level babe?" De'Lovely suggested "Good idea babe" Christian said giving her a kiss and Harry giving me a kiss before leaving. "Alright now the boys are having fun, let's talk" De'Lovely said, as we headed for the elevator that took us to her level when we got off we went to the lounge area, with just pillows, we sat on them and we talked, "So why do you have a level for each of you?" I asked, it seemed kinda weird, "Well to give each of us space, see the bottom level is Christian's; he has all the games and everything a man could want, kinda like a man cave so to speak, my level is all about me basically, the things I like and like to do is on this level, then we got the top level which, well, is our level if you know what I mean" she said laughing.