Chapter 28

Sarah's P.O.V.

I've been told I have a check-in with De'Lovely, I should have figured it considering she's rescheduled, I huff out a sigh before setting up in the bed seeing it's 10 o' clock and Harry is nowhere to be found. "Harry?" I call out, nothing "I wonder where he is?" I say out loud to myself, before I get up and see Anne still up, "Hey" I say quietly, "Hi honey, how are ya feeling?" "Exhausted emotionally and just knackered" I say before laying my head on the kitchen table, she chuckles while handing me a cuppa.

I thank her before I sip on the tea feeling the slide down my throat, putting it to ease. "You know you're gonna have to face her in a couple of days from now" she says suddenly knowing I haven't spoken to her about this. "I don't know if I can or even want to" I mutter, "Sarah I can only guess at how this is scary and hurtful at the same time but if I should know how Ms. Burks feels more than anybody." 'Yeah, but that was your child not your sister," I say, "It doesn't matter, we both still left a part of us at a foster home, have you even thought about maybe she's taking this just as hard or maybe even harder? You can't blame her, for not wanting to have a child that's 4 years old and your 18. I did the same thing, she didn't know how to take care of a child I didn't either and we both did the thing that we thought was right" she said, setting her cup down.

She was right I didn't think about how she felt or what she may be going through now, this couldn't have been easy for her holding this secret in for years, watching me grow up from a far, seeing me in person, becoming a social worker just to help me and protect me, suddenly I feel as though a weight's been lifted off my shoulders, I feel that this had to of happened just so I could get past this and onto the next process of healing.

I smile to myself before I hear Anne speak, "You should get some rest love, Harry is getting some tattoos or whatever and wanted me to let you know so you wouldn't be worried" she tells me, smiling, "That's my Hazza, always seem to be watching out for me" I say smiling as I get up to hug Anne and feeling her kiss the top of my head, "Yeah, I can tell he loves you, from the very first day he came home talking about you" she said, "He did?" she nodded her head before saying, "Of course, when he mentioned your name or something would remind him of you he would smile and I could tell from that first moment, he was in love" I smiled at the thought that Harry would come home and talk about me, is just mind boggling, when I use to go to the foster care, I didn't have anybody I could talk to.

Once again I give her a hug and head up the stairs for a nice relaxing shower, before putting some sweats on and a tank top. I snuggle in the bed and already a start to feel my eyes close.

De'Lovely's P.O.V.

2 days, 2 days he's been gone, but it feels like a light year, where could he have gone? I know I messed up but I didn't think it was enough to make him leave me and break up our engagement, I lay on the bed, even though I'm upset and things aren't right at the moment, I still had to go to work and I still had to be in these children's lives.

I take off my heels, and start to disregard my work clothes before I put on Christian t-shirt and his shorts, before I go to the theatre room, I've been sitting there for a while, until I heard the keys jiggling in the door way, my breath hitches in my throat as the one I seem to dream about every night is standing right here, we both haven't said anything we just look at each other, "Are you real?" I ask, hesitantly he tilts his head to side, "why do you ask that?" he asked me as his voice cracks from crying, "Because since you left I've been having nightmares and I just wanted to make sure you weren't a dream" I say, he shakes his no and says "I'm real, and I'm sorry" I shake my head no and say "I'm sorry I shouldn't-" he places his finger on my lips, "Let me talk please?" he says.

I nod, as he begins, it takes me a minute to realize he's reciting the words he spoke to me while we were in Paris, where he had his propose speech he gave to me, "Baby I know I made a big mistake, and I'm responsible for your heartbreak, I never should have let you go, What do I do, baby? Now that I know I never should have made you cry, I wish I never said goodbye, I really, really miss you so. What do I do baby Now that I know?" he stops as he looks into my eyes, I feel my tears slide down my face as he wipes them away, holding me as he starts to sing in my ear softly.

"I'm so sorry baby, I made a big mistake, this is all my fault. I was so afraid, couldn't take another heartbreak, I was so scared, I didn't use my heart, I didn't use my head, babe I end up breaking your heart instead and I know, I know I made a big mistake, I'm responsible for your heartbreak, I never should have let you go, what do I do baby, now that I know I never should have made you cry I wish I never said goodbye. I really, really miss you so what do I do baby now that I know?"

I hold him tighter, as the way he sings not only goes to my ears it goes to my heart as well, I smile and keep listening as he starts to sing again, "Would you try and understand? I'm trying to be a man about it, I know that I was wrong and this is all my fault and now I'm so confused and so alone I don't know what to do girl I gotta make it right, listen baby girl don't you know that I need you in my life?" he sings as he lifts his finger up under my chin making stare into his eyes that looked like brown sugar.

" I know , I know I made a big mistake, I'm responsible for your heartbreak I never should have let you go what do I do baby, now that I know I never should have made you cry I wish I never said goodbye, I really, really miss you so what do I do baby now that I know?" He paused as he kissed my lips, it felt much more than a regular kiss,no this kiss was filled with need for each other, the love that transcends through anything we could ever go through, I fill him bite my lip as he nibbles on it sliding his hands down my sides and back up, we break our kiss before he turns me around with my back facing him he massages my shoulders and back as he begins to sing the final pieces of his song.

"Every single lonely night, every single lonely day; how could I let you get away? I know, I know, I know, Girl I know, when I'm sitting here all alone, wishing I could come back home Girl I know that I was wrong I know, I know, I know I made a big mistake I'm responsible for your heartbreak I never should have let you go what do I do baby, Now that I know I never should have made you cry I wish I never said goodbye, what do I do baby now that I know?" he finishes as he kisses my shoulders, and onto my neck.

"Lovely I'm so sorry I just couldn't stay another day or night away from you baby-" I cut him off, kissing his lips nibbling on his bottom lip, "I'm sorry as well I should have told you form the jump, but we can save that for in the morning, right now we have some things to discuss in the bed" I trail off, getting in the bed.

And let's just say they discussed all through the night ;)

Harry's P.O.V.

I came in around 11 with the song in my hand, I told mum I would be home a little later so it's no surprise that the lights are off, I walk upstairs and into the room, I place the newly written song into the nightstand on my side and push it to the back, I don't want Sarah to see it just yet, I begin to strip out of my clothes and take a quick shower, as I come out I see Sarah sleeping, I smile and want to coo at the thought, but instead I kiss her cheek and go over to the closet, grabbing a pair of sweats and no shirt and climb into bed.

I go ahead and take my bandages off, because well they got soaked in the shower on both of my wrists were the words, Sarah spoke to me once: "you are the dream, to my reality" I have them on the back of my wrists so when we hold hands she'll always know that even in reality, I can still dream knowing she's mine. I smile at the thought of her seeing these in the morning, I slide down into the covers and snuggle behind Sarah, before I feel her instantly snuggling back out of pure instinct, I chuckle and wrap my arms around her waist as I felt sleep take over.