Chapter 33

Harry's P.O.V.

What a good morning indeed, I smirk as I see Sarah stretching we just got done with our showers and was getting ready to leave out the door, it should be around 9 and as I figured everyone was downstairs, well except for Zayn, he's a bit of a hard sleeper.

I see Niall playing with Luxy Girl and Lyrics I smile as everyone greeted us with a "Good Morning" we greeted back as I sat in the chair, as Sarah sat in my lap. "Well don't you two look comfy cozy" Louis said with a smirk, I see a tint of red across Sarah's cheeks, it may have been from Louis' words but I know that blush came from me and my hands.

"Shush it Boobear" I said, laughing "Yeah Lou-Lou, I saw you all cuddled up Eleanor at school just last week" Sarah said, making Louis blush, "Okay I give but the Styles' couple does look cute and happy" "Thank you, we are" Sarah said, smiling at me.

I watch Sarah play on the floor with Rainy and Thomas they're starting to roll over now, and the Triplets they're having fun with Liam in the game room. So much is happening we leave tomorrow to get ready for our annual New Years' Eve Bash, and what better way to bring the New Year in by partying. All our mums help with the food and planning and well us five lads sing a song together; it's gonna be awesome to see how Sarah and the kids react to the party with us, but one thing I can't help but think about is everyone's family will be closer, we've gotten closer and I'm grateful but what about Gemma? I mean even thought she doesn't like me, that I can handle , I still think about her even if she hated Sarah and did those horrible things to her, which I don't know if I can forgive her for them, I can't help but think that maybe we should go visit her?

Sarah's P.O.V.

"You what?" He can't be serious, "I think we should go visit Gemma" he said, "Are you serious?! Did you forget what she did to me?" "I'm just saying to think it over" "No, not after everything she put me, the kids, and your family through" I said, it seemed as though all the memories were flooding back, every one of them from the time I could remember until now, it became too much, the feeling of getting beat, the names I was called, the abuse, it felt so real then all of a sudden, it was pure black silence.

"Hello? Can anybody hear me?!" I screamed, nothing just pitch black darkness, Why can't I move my hands and feet? Why am I tied up? "Oh you're awake now huh?" "W-who are you?" I asked the darkness, I hated that my voice showed my true emotion; fear. "Don't worry about it, I know who you are, that's all you need to know" the voice said, I could tell it was evil just by the sound, "Ms. Bridges?" "Well, well, looks like you're smart after all, and here I thought you were stupid all along" I could her voice has gotten colder, the moment she speaks I could feel the ice creep on my neck, "Don't call me that!" I shouted, "Don't worry about it, you think you can run from me, but remember this I will always find you and you can never run from me" my heart stopped when those words left her mouth into the air, I didn't want to believe it but I knew she was right.

I woke up with a jolt, as I was catching my breath with every breath I took it seemed harder to take the next, I look to see every one above me and to the side of me," What happened?" I asked once my breathing returned to normal, good it was just a dream, a realistic dream, but a dream nonetheless, I haven't had one since Thanksgiving but to have them come back scares me but also in a way comforts me because it helps me not forget where I came from. I feel Anne hold my head up, as I drunk some water, "We were talking about visiting Gemma and then you were saying you didn't want to and the next thing you held your head and hit the floor." Harry said, tears in his eyes, "It's all my fault" he muttered. "No it's not it was just all those images and memories came back suddenly and they were flooding in and I heard all the names and it was like reliving the abuse over again and it wouldn't stop, and I guess I passed out." I said, raising up off the floor telling Anne thank you as she nodded but not before looking me over," Besides I'm better ok?" I said, Harry didn't look too convinced, I gave him a kiss , "Babe it's ok, I don't blame you it could've happened with anyone besides I had a nightmare, and I know it was Ms. Bridges' (Gemma) voice and she basically told me she will find me and I can't run from her" I say.

Don't get me wrong it seems like I'm not fazed in the slightest when in fact I'm terrified that I fear for my life but this is something that I knew wasn't going to go away just like that, and today's one of those days that I'm still foster care case number 1. "You had another nightmare? You haven't had one since Thanksgiving!" Harry said, as he gave me a hug, "I know but its okay, let's start packing that way it's already done" I say, heading up the stairs.

"How can you be so calm about this?" Harry asked, shutting the door, looking defeated, "Aren't you even scared? You just passed out and had a nightmare and you're walking around like it nothing!" "Of course I'm scared, I'm a total wreck on the inside, but I have to do what I have to do, I cant ignore it but I'm not gonna play with it either, you don't think that I'm scared for them as well? I'm still getting used to this Harry it's been a month and a half since we started dating, not only that but as well as being released from that foster care, this isn't easy Haz, sometimes there's gonna be days I'm not sunshining, there might be days were I'm sad or scared" I said, "But that's where you come in and be there for me, stand by me, help me through it, you say you love me, this is the time to prove it if you haven't already, I believe it and in you, do you?" I say, he closes his embrace between us and gives me a kiss once we part and things settle down Harry speaks, "You're right I'm sorry sometimes I forget that it takes time for these things and that you need help sometimes, you're so strong now I just forget but I believe in us, I believe in our love and I believe in you" he said as he gave me another kiss, we then start to hear arguing, "Uh-oh" Harry said, before we run down the steps.

We get to the bottom before we hear the voices get louder, "Christian! You said you wouldn't eat all of them, now look at this!" De'Lovely slammed down the empty package of soft batch cookies, "Babe there was only four!" he yelled back "Don't you think I know that? That meant two for you and two for me! If you're gonna do what you say then do it!" De'Lovely yelled even louder, I for one didn't know what to do, I could tell Harry didn't know either, after all to us it was just cookies, but we did what we thought was best, go right back up stairs and let them work it out.

De'Lovely's P.O.V.

Ooh he makes me so mad! How do you eat cookies that a) doesn't belong to you and b) that we were supposed to share, I mean honestly it's not that hard common sense, "Babe, listen I'm sorry I really am, I only had some orange juice and I didn't realize I was that hungry, do you forgive me?"He asked, wrapping his arms around my waist, oh I gotta give him this one, the man's smooth.

"I don't know, I mean you probably would have to make it up to me..." I trailed off, "You know" he whispered biting on my ear, as he started to suck my earlobe, as if he was craving me. "I got 23 hours baby, to make it up to you" he whispered, sliding his lips down my neck, sucking rough and hard, he knows how I like it.

"Yeah, yeah you do babe" I wasn't exactly listening but those lips! My God! He's just beautiful, he is; "You know I do, to kiss those lips, those lips baby get me through my day, and the words that come from those lips, whoo! Can bring a brother to his knees, and I stay willing, the way you handle your business mmm!" he says as his brown eyes meet mine, I could tell the love was there but right now love had to a backseat, while lust was driving and I was ready to ride, "Mmm those eyes baby, I could stare at them all day, but I love them the best when we're in bed, you know why?" I shook my head no; my voice wasn't at its strongest right now. "Because I see the love you have for me, in those eyes, wherever we are, whatever we're doing, making love or not , that right there will keep me here, no matter what" he said, as he grabs my face, his lips come in contact with mine and you would have thought I was kissing a firework, the way his tongue was asking for entrance, I heard a groan escape as he keeps asking for my entrance which I teasingly deny, he grabs my thighs and gives my butt a rough slap causing me to jump and latch my legs around his waist, and earning what he wanted.

"And this body, the one that is mine and will always be mine, is the one I can mark wherever and whenever I want, you have no idea what it's like when you walk in the front of me, it's gets so bad for me babe you have no idea what it's like sometimes I gotta take a break I get so turned on and the clothes you wear for me is what I picture" he says as he makes his way up the stairs, still holding me, I hear his words and it only makes me crave him more every once in a while he jumps and pushes against me and grinds his member against me.

He gets to our bedroom and locks the door; he lays me on the bed, good thing we're on the other side of the house I think before I feel his lips back on mine.

Yeah, 23 hours, time to clock in.