Chapter 18

Harry's P.O.V.

As Sarah was sleeping, I've been playing with Lux and Lyrica. As well as talking to the triplets which whom I've learned their names are Matt, Jordin, and Alex, "Hawwy sit?" Lux asked me, as she crawled into, my lap, "Sure Luxy girl" I said, as she laid her head on my chest. "So..." I hear Jordin's voice, as I look for her to continue, "You're Harry?" "That I am and you're Jordin?" I asked, not sure if the name fit with the face, "Uh huh, so what are we gonna do?" she asked, as she smiled at me, "Well once Sarah wakes up, we'll go to the park and then you guys can play!" I said, as I played with Lux and Lyrica's hair, "Really?! Wow!" she said, "What?" "Never been before" she said, as she went to the kitchen, where her new big brother Liam is.

"Hawwy" Lyrica called, "yes Lyric?" "You're nice" she said, as she laid her head on my shoulder, I felt like I've been honored with an award, here was two little girls that's been through everything and me not knowing how to deal with children and she thinks I'm nice? Wow! "Aww, so are you!" I said, tickling her, as I heard Sarah come down the stairs.

Sarah's P.O.V.

I stretched as I went downstairs, "Yay! We can go to the park now!" I heard Matt, as he ran back toward the other rooms, I laughed as I see Harry playing with Lyrica and Lux, 'Aww, they look so cute!' I think to myself as I'm greeted by Lyrica, "Hey pretty girl!" "Hi Say-Say! Hawwy's nice" she said, as she gave my leg a squeeze, "Oh he is, huh?' I say, looking at Harry, who seems to be blushing, a lot.

"OK, everybody ready to go?" Anne asked, as everyone gets their jackets for it to be a week until Thanksgiving, it is really warm.

"Yes, let's go!" Harry said, as Lux grabbed his hand as well as Lyrica. He looked down surprised, then at me, "They're gonna be your new little sisters, might as well get some practice in" I say, as I nudge him playfully, "Ok" he seemed nervous, but I know he can do it.

Right now, I'm happy, everyone is adopted and they're going to some great families, they're also staying together as well, they'll live in the same neighborhood which is this one that Harry and Anne currently reside in, so I'll be able to stay in their lives, especially Rainy and Thomas' lives.

As my thoughts fade away, I realize we're at the same park that I first hung out with Harry. The children ran and played as all the mother's watched the children and the lads play with their new siblings, I sigh happily.

Harry grabbed my hand and we walked to the weeping willow tree, we sat there in peaceful silence and our hands never letting go. "Can I ask you a question?" he asked, rubbing the back of my hand, "Sure" "If they're all orphans and they were left by their parents, then who named them?" Harry asked, "I did" I said, simply.

Harry's jaw dropped "Are you serious?!" "Yes, Ms. Bridges gave them to me as my responsibility, so I named them each name that has a meaning" I said, "Do you mind me asking what they mean?" "No not at all" I said, scooting up against the tree.

"Matt, I named him because it means 'Gift of God'. And he is, they all are but when he first came with his two siblings, he wasn't doing too well he became sick and being 5 or 6 years old you don't have a clue I was a baby myself, and he couldn't breathe as well either, and I remember praying and asking God to help him and the next morning, he was alive and well" I said, looking over at him as he played with his new brother, Liam; they both looked over where we were at and waved, we waved back as they were sliding.