Chapter 20

Sarah's P.O.V.

I wake up to an unfamiliar sound in my ear. I open my eyes to see that I'm laying on Harry's chest! Oh great Harry and I slept in the same bed together! I smile to myself loving the feel of his arms wrapped around my waist as I hear his steady heartbeat.

"Good Morning" his raspy morning voice pulled me out of my thoughts, making me jump a little, "sorry did I scare you?" "Kinda, I didn't know you were up" I said, shyly, "Mmhmm, I woke up a little while ago but I didn't feel like moving out of this amazing spot" Harry said, as he squeezed a little tighter.

"The feeling is mutual Hazza" I say, as I get up, "but I have to get up and get dressed" I said, as I see Harry making grabby hands at me "Come back" he whined as he rubbed his eyes, I grab some sweats and a t-shirt that had 1975 on it, that Anne has set out for me, 'God bless that woman' I thought to myself as I get ready to take a shower.

Before I close the door I hear Harry's phone ringing, if I knew it would be the worst thing I could ever have let him do, I would have stopped him, in any way I could.

Harry's P.O.V.

I hear my phone ringing, as I get up off the air mattress to answer I see its an unknown number, "Who could this be?" I ask myself out loud, before sliding to answer, "Hello?" I answered carefully, "Hey Harry, how are you?" I hear Saylor's voice on the other end of the line, I wanted to hang up but for some reason, I couldn't bring myself to do it.

"What do you want?" I ask, already feeling irritated, "I just wanted to meet up and talk somewhere, ya know " she said, I knew better about this and I had this feeling to not go anywhere around her, but I ignored thinking I'm just being paranoid.

"No, Saylor I told u a month ago we're done" I said, smiling seeing Sarah come out of the shower dressed in her sweats and t-shirt while her hair was wet, 'Wow, she's beautiful!'  I thought to myself, completely focusing my attention on Sarah, as she set by me, instantly wrapping my arms around her waist.

"But Harry-" " No Saylor, I'm talking to Sarah now and I only want her" I said, seeing her cheeks blush, "We'll see" she sneered on the other end before the line went dead. What did she mean by that?

"What was that all about?" Sarah asked, laying her head on my shoulder "Nothing Saylor wanted to talk to me and meet up but I don't want to I got all I need right here" I said, kissing her cheek.

"Harry! Sarah! The boys are here!" my mum calls, "Okay Thank you!" I say out my door, "What are they doing here?" Sarah asked, "Well they're going to take you out on a fun day while I take care of some things that mum asked me to do" I said, as I hurriedly got into my shower, while she went downstairs.

Sarah's P.O.V.

Hmm. That's weird Harry never mentioned he had errands to do for his mum, but oh well, I think as I step down from the last steps, "hey lads!" I greeted seeing everyone in the living room, "Hey Sarah!" they all say at the same time, "Where's the kids?" I asked, feeling a reason to be concerned, "Don't worry they're with our mums for the day while we go and hang out" Liam said, as he wrapped me up in a hug. I squeezed back as the others give me a hug as well.