Chapter 38

~One Month Later~

Sarah's P.O.V.

It's been a month since everything happened and today's Harry's birthday, but I wanted to surprise him and make it seem like I don't know, he hasn't said much about it but I really want to throw him a surprise party and do what I can for him.

After everything that happened Harry's been more attentive and just asking how I feel you know making sure I'm ok and if I'm not he asks what he can do to make it better, and as for me I talk it out with Harry, and tell him what's on my mind and be there for him like he's always been there for me.

All the lads are coming over to see what we can do about the surprise party, while Harry's out running errands for Anne, "Hey, Hey!" Louis said, as he comes in with the others, "Hey lads!" I say, as I got up to hug them I haven't seen them in a while, well since New Year's Eve, and they brought the kids, "Hey Thomas and Rainy! Oh my gosh they're getting big! They should be about 6 and 7 months, right?" Niall and Zayn shook their heads yes, "Yep, but watch this" Niall said, as he took Thomas and Rainy out of their car seats and set them on the floor, they saw a red ball and started crawling to it!

"Are you serious?! They're crawling now?" I asked, as my eyes started welling up with tears, "Mmhmm started about a few days ago" Zayn said, "You guys are doing a smashing job!" I say, as I hear Alex, Jordin, and Matt comes running in the house, "Now you know you're not supposed to be running in the house" Liam said, sternly, "We know, we just really wanted to see Sarah", Alex said, "I know and that's fine just no running, Sarah's not going to go anywhere" Liam said, "Ok" they all said at the same time before wrapping me up in a six arm hug "Hey my loves! I've missed you all! How are you?" I managed to say as I'm being squeezed, "We're good! Missed you bunches!" Matt said, as he let go, "And Liam's has been so much fun he's the best brother in the world!" Jordin answered.

"Well good! He is a fun lad!" I said, shooting Liam a smile, "Thanks!" "So what are we doing bout our lads 18th birthday party?" Louis asked, as he plopped down on the bean bags in the sitting room, "Well I was thinking since I don't know what to do or even know how to plan the party that you guys could" I say, "Oh sure!" "No problem" "Cheers!" I hear the lads as we start discussing the party plans.

Don't think I don't have something up my sleeve believe I do for a birthday present, I'm excited and I'm glad the boys are here to help along with Anne and Des and of course De'Lovely and Christian but I don't know after De'Lovely told me that they're on a hiatus and they're not calling the wedding off they're just trying to sort things out, and she's still not feeling too well, she says she's not pregnant and I told her I think she is, she wasn't too happy about that and said "Well that's not how the plan was supposed to go" it may seem harsh but I guess if you have a plan and you've talked it through with your mate, then you want to carry it out but then again, all plans don't turn out the right way, sometimes they go the way God wants them to.

We've been going at this for about an hour now, and it's coming together wonderfully, I thank them as they get up to leave and giving everyone hugs and kisses before closing the door and heading up to our room. I started to straightened up the clothes that's on the floor, and put the girls toys away, after finishing up, I heard the door open, "Honey! I'm home!" Harry shouted as he ran and gave me a hug, "Hey love!" I said, as I placed a kiss on his lips, "How did it go?" I asked, "Good, it's busy considering it the beginning of February and everyone is trying to get Valentine's Day gifts" Harry said, as he shrugged his coat off, "Oh yeah" I said, as I sat there for a moment.

"What are you thinking about?" Harry asked, wrapping an arm around my waist, "De'Lovely" I answered, "Oh it'll be ok babe" "How do you know?" "Because she's strong and she'll make it through stronger than ever and she has Christian" "I don't know" I mumbled, "Are you kidding? That man ain't leaving her just like I'm not leaving you" Harry said, kissing my head, "Cheers but you're right and she is going to be okay" I smiled.