Chapter 22

Harry's P.O.V.

Sarah's been feeling kinda down lately, and I know its from school as well as everything that's going on Saylor picking her up on about how she looks, and I know that there is perfect for me and I know she needs to see and feel that, so I decided that a date it was Sarah needs, and I know the perfect thing for it as well, and I know just who to ask for help.

" Thanks for coming over, it means a lot" I tell Niall I think I'm staying with his guitar." No problem mate, anything for you and Sarah" he said, shrugging, "Okay so can you help me with the melody, I got the words figured out" I say, as I hand the paper to Niall, "Harry this is beautiful!" Niall says, I shrug, "I don't think it does Sarah justice but at the same time it's what came from my heart."

"Either way, she's going to love it, it came from you and she already loves you" Niall says, as he stares at the paper before snapping his fingers, "I got it!" he says, before grabbing his guitar and starts to play, "Start singing it" he simply says, I nod my head before I sing.

"Okay is everything ready?" I ask, Niall nods his head, as he sits on the still behind the curtain, I don't care how many dates, even though we're together I still get those butterflies in my stomach, and I don't ever want them to go away.

"Harry just calm down, its not like you're asking her out again, this is a date you know she loves you and you love her, you're acting like you're getting married!" Niall said, as he laughs, he's a great friend, and he always knows what to say to make me feel better, that's why he's my best mate.

"Yeah you're right, even though marrying Sarah wouldn't be a bad idea" I say, as I think about it, before hearing a snapping sound, finally coming out of my thoughts and back to realization, it's Niall snapping his fingers, and looking at me, "Did you say something?" "Yeah, I say she's on her way up, where was your head at?" He asks, laughing "Marrying Sarah" I reply honestly with a smile, he returns it as I hear the door open.

Sarah's P.O.V.

I haven't been feeling the greatest lately, from Saylor constantly telling me everything that's wrong with me, Harry says I should just ignore it and know that there's nothing wrong with me, but when you think about it, I have Harry on one side being positive and then I have Saylor on the other side being negative, it's like having an Angel and the devil on your shoulder.

Its not fair to Harry to be around me when I'm feeling like this but it's a lot to be dealing with and De'Lovely said she still couldn't find anything out but she'll keep looking, that scares me as well, because as the days go by the more stressed I feel.

I come in from out the patio to see Harry's room decorated with lights and a table with chocolate covered strawberries and a rose with a note attached to it, it read: 'Hey Beautiful, come to the balcony, your date awaits :* Love, Hazza'.

I smiled to myself as I went out onto the balcony, I hear the light strum of a guitar, as I see Harry standing there with a bouquet of roses, "Hey Babe" he says, breathlessly, as he walked up to me capturing my lips with his in a sweet kiss, "Hi" I say blushing, "I see you got my note, these are for you Love" he says, giving me the roses, as he pulled my hand with his to the hammock.

"Hazza, what's all this for anyway?" I asked, surprised as I see Niall come out and sits on the stool, "Niall?" I ask dumbfounded "Princess, I see that you're stressed about the way you look, and what Saylor is saying and everything about Ms. Burks not finding anything out, but I want you to take all that and set that aside because none of that could ever be more important as you are, I want you to feel loved and beautiful as well is something that I don't ever want you to forget" he tells me, with tears built up in his eyes, I feel some fall on my hands, he noticed, he cares, he loves me is all I can think about at this moment.