Chapter 23

Chapter 23

De'Lovely's P.O.V.

I return from the office as I drive up to my 3 story house, some people call them mansions, but of course me being who I am I love the feeling of it just being a home, I have my valet park my car along with the others as I have my bellhop take me up into the kitchen, I go to the panel on the wall, as I type in what we want to eat, "Hmm, let's see, how about Lasagna, with Texas toast, and a chef salad," I say to myself as I type it in, then I select what we want to drink, "Hmm, today's been a good day let's go with Watermelon Sparkle and for the man of the house Hennessy" I begin to type, and move on to select dessert, "Shucks, what do we want? I don't know I can't seem to make up my mind, I'll just type to the chef to surprise us" I click 'Enter' as it sends a beep letting me know it went through and another beep letting me know he received it.

I walked down the hall to my room, as I take off my own shoe line De'Lisha, I always liked that name, it's pretty as well as a strong name just like my business, I have my very own personal ones on, that I had my name engraved on, 'Lovely',i let out a sigh, and change and put on some sweats and a t-shirt, "Now that's better" I say to myself as I sit in the T.V. room and look on the theater screen and type in the movie I want to see, "Hmm, let me think" I say out loud, as I pick to watch 'Note To Self' and set with a blanket, and pressed the buttons to have my own snacks and tray come from my chair, as I hear footsteps come to the door and plop down next to me, "Hey you." "Hey Lovely," he says, as he kisses my cheek, "How was your day?" "It was good you know I can't complain, how was yours C?" "Good, you know how it is, with being on set, Lights! Camera! Action! Same ol' same ol'" he replied, as he shrugged his shoulders.

For those that are wondering, I've had this life even before my fiancé, yes, I do own and is the CEO of the Social Service where we find and help children like Sarah, but I also have my own shoe line, that might I add was named Shoe Line of the Year, but my fiancé had his work as well, being a director, being an actor in his own films, even writing his own, we didn't get with each other, for money, heck I got my own and will continue to have my own, but we have the love that hopeless romantics dream of, you know the ones where everything in the movies that look to be too good to be true, well in our life, it's just that, true; But don't get it twisted, he is fine and faithful.

"Oh, you watching our movie babe?" Christian asked me, yes honey Christian Keys is my fiancé, and I'm fixing to be Mrs. Keyes, hey! "Ours? Babe you know you wrote that by yourself, we weren't even together when you wrote it" "True but it is called 'Note To Self' and it was when I fell in love and I left that as a note to myself, that when I saw you again, you had to be mine, not anybody else's, I'm not jealous, or insecure but God had your name already written in my heart, before I was born all I had to do was find you" he said, "Really babe? Oh shucks, we might have to, to do something bout this" I say before I hear the video message saying that dinner is ready.

"It's okay baby we'll finish this later" he whispered in my ear, "Hmph, it may be sooner than you think" I say back, as we stood up and walked to the kitchen.

After dinner, we sat in the lounge, just being content with each other, "So how's Sarah and the kids?" Christian asked me, I breathed out a sigh, "They're good ya know, but it's hard, really hard for me in a personal sense" I say, as the memories fade back into my mind, "What do you mean? I get it's hard to see them be in this situation, but why is it hard for you in a personal sense?" "You wouldn't understand what I see and hear when I look at that little girl named Sarah" I said, as tears well up in my eyes, "Babe, we promised each other we wouldn't keep secrets..." Christian trailed off, "I know, and we're not but right now I'm not ready to talk about it yet, it still bothers me" I said, my voice cracking on the word bother me, "Okay, I'll wait as long as I have to" he said, before kissing her cheek and wiping her tears off her face.