Chapter 32

Sarah's P.O.V.

It's been 2 days and I haven't budged. If he feels I'm too clingy than so be it, I've been hanging out with the lads and when Harry comes around, I leave.

His mouth says this is what he wants but my actions are telling him different.

The moment I wake up, I don't really feel anything I guess you could say I've come to terms that it's okay. Should he have said it, in a different way? Yes. But I get it being around each other does get a little tiresome but if you had the man that I have, wouldn't you want to be as close as possible?

I get up and make the bed as I find sweats and a long sleeve shirt and take my shower, as I get out and put my clothes on I see Harry sitting on the bed, I frown it's been 2 days and he's just now wanting to be around and talk, so not happening, "Morning Love" Harry says, hesitantly. I know he's on edge and that he feels sorry but that doesn't excuse what he said, is he giving me a hint that we should break up? Or  am I too clingy for him? "Morning" I say, as I pick up my other clothes and put them in the dirty basket, "C-can we talk?" "Go ahead" I say sitting in the chair in front of the bed, Harry frowned but nodded his head knowing why I'm so distant.

"Ok, I know what I said last night and I'm so sorry I knew it was a mistake when the words came out of my mouth and know that I never meant to hurt you in anyway, it was stupid and I realized last night when you weren't laying beside me and I couldn't hold you that I couldn't handle you not being there and that I do want you close to me, as close to me , as my next blink" he said, tears running down his cheek, "These past two days have broke me Sarah, seeing you hang out with Niall and all the other lads and not me left me jealous then even knowing that they could give you hugs and I couldn't left me heartbroken and to top off the heartache I couldn't kiss you it was torture and I don't wanna ever go through that again" he finished.

I looked at him, for a while I didn't know what to think at the moment to here he was going through it did leave me a little happy because it hurt me and he felt what I did but at the same time I'm just thinking it was only two days and I'm sure he is just overreacting I mean everyone else left me why would he be so different?

"Say something" Harry pleaded, "I don't know what to say, I mean I understand the hurting part of it because you hurt me, but then I also understand that maybe we are too much for each other and that we should take breaks I forgive you but I'm not gonna forget because now every time, it's gonna be in the back of my mind 'am I being too clingy? does he want space? Do we need another break?' When you don't feel like you want us girls, sometimes it takes us a minute to bounce back from that" I said, as I walked to him, "and especially after what happened last night, I wasn't expecting you to be so defensive, it just made me think did I do the wrong thing? It made me think that it didn't mean anything to you, and I was just another girl" I said, I feel so stupid for saying that now, thinking this but it's true, I feel tears run down my cheeks as Harry engulfed me in a hug. I cry harder knowing that it's probably true, he raises my head up and kisses my tears away, it was as if every thought would disappear with every kiss.

Then I felt his lips touch mine as he held me tightly, two days and it feels as though his lips have gotten sweeter, after our kiss separated he placed his forehead against mine, "Hear me when I say this, I could never, ever think that last night didn't mean anything, sure we didn't go all the way, but it meant the world to me that you let me in that part of you. Sarah, don't you know I love you no matter what? Don't you know I'm never gonna have these doubts about us? I love you too much and I'm always gonna want you around me as close as you can get" he said with a wink.

I laughed and it felt good that everything was on the right track again. After we talked Harry got my phone and programmed and set it up the way I wanted it, and it's very neat! I never thought that I could have a phone and never really thought that I would need one but I'm glad and thrilled. Yeah, it's a great Christmas.