Chapter 12

Sarah's P.O.V.

He kissed me on the forehead! The Harry Styles, richest kid in school kissed me on the forehead! I mentally scream,"is this a dream?" I asked out loud, I pinched myself "Ow! Nope definitely not a dream" I mumble as I rubbed the place I pinched.

"Is what a dream Say-Say?" I see Lyrica poke her head in the bathroom, "Nothing" I say as I smiled, "have you already done your homework?" She looked down at the floor, before shaking her head no, "Well, let's get to it" I smile as I ruffled hee pigtails and we walked downstairs.

I still wonder what's gonna happen to them when I leave, once I turn 18. It does bother me because Ms.Bridges is the World's Worst Caretaker, I've ever known and I know once I'm gone, these kids don't stand a chance.

As Lyrica gets her book out of her backpack, I start the laundry; another chore Ms. Bridges so happily bestowed on me. I place all the children's clothes in the washer, before adding some detergent.

Befire I know it Ms. Bridges is moving around,"Good, you got the washer going" she mumbled. Dang! Was she ever in a good mood? "Ugh! You don't have this floor swept?!" I guess not. "No ma'am I wanted to get the clothes washed first" I say quietly.

"You can't ever do anything right can you?!" Ms. Bridges questioned, "I gave you chores and you can't seem to do a lot at the same time?!" she yelled, "All you care about is that boy,  that wouldn't even spit in your direction, unless you were giving him something!" she said, in utter disgust as she looked at me before looking around and slamming her door.

"He wouldn't" I whispered to myself, "He said, we're friends." What happened to this woman, foe her to be so cruel to us? I don't understand, I do everything she yells at me to do, I don't think I'm any trouble...am i?

My mind seems to be a tornado, every thing in one spot but jumbled together. 'Is she right? Does he just want me, so he can get what he wants? Or could it be a small chance that he really does want to be friends?' I hold my head, and rubbed my temples, "God, this is so hard!" I mumbled to myself, more than to anyone else.

"Say-Say? I'm sleepy" Lyrica mumbled " ok, let a go to bed" I sat gwnrlt, as she packed her books into her backpacks, while I go to dicTating and Thomas's bottles.

I go upstairs to find Lyrica already changed and in bed sleeping next to Lux. I coo at the sight but also knew that Harry and I definitely are gonna talk. I place the bottles on the table, praying they stay asleep before falling asleep myself, exhausted by the emotional as well, as physical pain from today.

The Next Day...

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up from the best sleep ever, thoughts from yesterday cone flooding through ny nibs again as I start getting ready hopefully with it being Monday, they'll be more happier days.

I feel unbelievably happy, happier than I've ever been. To think that this shy, misunderstood girl could create, this was beyond me and I almost stopped her.

As I finished tying my shoes, I hear ny mom's voice" Don't forget to remind Sarah she's coming here from now on ok? I can't wait to meet her!" she said, smiling as she kissed my cheek.

"I will, you'll love her" I say, as I get ny jets off the counter. "I could say the same about you" she said as she shut the door. I stood there not shocked because it could be possible enough that I could fall in love with her.

I started my car and soon enough was on my way to school, seeing that it has been raining the past couple of days, the lads wouldn't be out here, so I just go ahead into the school.