Chapter Six

Sarah's P.O.V.

I groaned as I lay in bed. "Say-Say, are you hurt?" I hear Lyrica ask me, "No, I'm ok sweetheart" Lyrica and Lux decided to sleep in my bed with me tonight, and I don't blame them.

"Let's get to sleep, yeah?" I moved the hair out of her face. "Okay" she said, as she snuggled into ny bruised ribs, I still laid awake thinking of Harry. Do I care for him like I think I do? Yeah. The talk we had I saw something in his eyes,that I didn't think I would see, sincerity. Maybe he doesn't know what it means to work for what you want or know how to get others ready beside yourself.

I kissed all the children before I got up and went to the desk to finish my homework. I looked at the clock 3:15AM, I spent 2 1/2 hours on my homework, I have to get up in 2 hours. Good thing today is Friday, I sighed before crawling back to bed, to start the day all over again.

Harry's P.O.V.

I get to school early in hopes of seeing Sarah, so I could apologize the right way, but she hasn't gotten here and it's 7 already our class is about to start I wonder where she goes or why she's never here in the morning's.

The bell rings and I get to English class, I sit in my seat and I see the guys already waiting, "So...?" Louis asked, "Guys I'm gonna apologize and hope maybe we can be friends" I told them, "So, what are you saying Styles?" Niall asked, "I'm saying I want to be friends with Sarah" I said with a smile on my face.

"Alright mate!" Liam said. "Ace!" Zayn said, "Bout time you come to your senses" Louis said, laughing. About 20 minutes into class, Sarah comes in and she's limping?

"Time to get with your partners!" Ms. Helm said. I got up and scooted desk close to Sarah, She looked at me" What do you want?" she asked quietly, "I came to apologize and also we're partners" I said, with a smile, "Sarah, I genuinely am sorry about the way I've treated you these past few years, it wasn't right to judge you when I didn't even take the time to know your name, and I was hoping we could start over?" I asked, pleading with my eyes, "How did you know my name?" she asked me quieter than the first time.

"Niall told me, actually they all know you, they suggested I get to know you but to be honest I didn't want to and now after seeing and hearing the words you said, I really want to l, and I want to prove that I've changed and we can be friends, that is if you want to?" I asked, holding our my hand.

She didn't say anything for what seemed like an eternity, but I saw her bring her hand into mine. The feeling I felt from her touch was undoubtedly something that I knew I would be addicted to as we shook hands I said "Hi my name is Harry" she laughed and said, "Hi my name is Sarah" now it was my turn to laugh.

Her voice was something that I don't think angels could create if they had all the power in the world,I knew that I made the right decision to become friends I just hoped she felt the same way, and I was gonna do everything in my power to be that for her,a friend. She looked up at me, since that say and her eyes were just as golden but I could tell there was sadness behind them, as well as she had bags under her eyes. I didn't know what or who put it there but I was gonna make sure she never felt it again.

"Wow" I said,"what?" She looked around and it was then I saw a bruise on her cheek. "Your eyes are beautiful" I said, breathlessly, "Really? They're not that special" she mumbled" Are you kidding? It's like I'm looking at 14K gold crystals!" I said, "um thank you?" It was more of a question but I didn't want to push hee, so I said, "Your welcome" I smiled.

We continued doing our work l, and I couldn't take it anymore I had to ask, "What happened to your cheek?" she stiffened. "Oh, um I was looking for something on the shelf and a book fell and hit me in the cheek" she said, looking down.

I could tell she was lying but we just kinda became friends abd I definitely didn't want to scare her off. "Oh you gotta be careful, ok?" I said, as I placed my hand on top of hers, for a few seconds before removing it. She shook her head yes before Ms. Helm cane and said, "Sarah it's 7:45" "oh shit" she muttered.

"Wait where you going?" I asked, while she frantically threw her stuff under her desk, "I gotta go" she gave me a small smile, "Wait! Can we hang out tomorrow?" I asked, "Um, yeah um let's meet at the park?" "Ok, I'll see you at 11?" She just shook her head yes before running out of the room.

"What was all that about?" Niall asked, "yeah, looks like you had fun" Liam said, "Lad, I did she's amazing and she forgave me, well I hope, and we're gonna hang out tomorrow at the park" I said, smiling" Good job!" "Way to go!" "Proud of ya mate!" I heard my friends say.

"Thanks" I say as I keep with my work, excites that I'll see her tomorrow.

Sarah's P.O.V.

I get to Ms. Bridges on time and for everything prepared for the babies as well as Lux. "Hmm, I see me teaching you a lesson has helped you to remember" I hear a cold voice behind me, I stiffened. "Yes ma'am" I say before looking at the clock, and kissing Rainy, Thomas, and Lux on the forehead before I headed back to school.

I walked back in and the halls were empty, so I figured everyone was in lunch. I walked better and definitely felt better about Harry. He was just as I thought he was, everything great and more. I know I shouldn't have agreed so easily but something about him let's me know I can be safe but then there's also a part of me that's feels like I need to be on guard.

I hear someone call my name" Hey Harry" I smiled, he placed his finger under my chin and lifted up, "I'm your friend now, and I need you to keep tour head up so every one can see those beautiful eyes of yours" he smiles, and I blushed like crazy.

"T-thanks" I said. "Your welcome, let's go sit with the lads" Harry said, while pulling my arm with him. I giggled and told Harry to slow down, we reached the table and they all stopped talking and looked at me.

"Sarah is going to sit with us, from now on" Harry said, as he grabbed my chair and placed me in it and he sat down. They were all still quiet, until I heard gasps I looked up and they were smiling.

"Wow, Harry you were right her eyes are beautiful" Niall gasped, I just smiled" Welcome to the table Sarah, glad to have you aboard" Liam said, as he smiled, well actually they all smiled at me.

I felt, for the first time, true happiness and I could tell this was the start if a great thing.