Chapter 10

Harry's P.O.V.

"What do you think Sarah is doing right now?" I ask Zayn, who was chilling on my bed, "Don't know, why don't you just call her" Then it dawned on me, "She doesn't have a phone" I confirm, "How do you know?" Louis asked." Because the first time we hung, she always asked me what time it was" I say.

I mean where did she come from? What teenager do you know that doesn't have a phone or wear the late at clothes? Or has the best shoes? This seems to be another added piece to this mysterious puzzle named Sarah.

"Really? Wow" was all Niall said. "I know things just doesn't add up you know?" I say confused as ever now." Well what are you going to do?" Liam asked me,  "I'm goin to follow her home" I say.

I know it's not the best idea, but it's the only idea I have that seems to stick. But will she think that's backstabbing? I mean I ask and she doesn't answer me so that gives me a right, right? No I shouldnt, but what if all my questions can be answered by following her home?

"Do you think you should?" Zayn asked, rising up from the bed, "I don't know I'm confused I want to know so badly about her ya know?" "If you're into Sarah and starting to have feelings for her, then you need to wait on her" I hear Louis' voice.

"And it could also put her a step backwards in trusting you, and you following her would totally corrupt the little trust that she left in you" Niall say agreeing with Louis.

I let out a frustrated groan, "Then what do I do? I yell, frustrated,"You wait" Zayn said, like it was the simplest thing in the world. "You see, it's not your decision, it never was to begin with it was always Sarah's and you're gonna have to accept that" Liam said, as the voice is reason.

I let out a defeated sigh" You're right, I just have these strong feelings for her  and it's like I can't get enough ya know? There's something new every day I learn about her" I say, as a smile cracks my saddened lips.

"Yeah, we've never seen you like this Hazza, you must like her alot" they all agree after the statement, "I do mate I do".

Sarah's P.O.V.

"Will we ever get adopted?" Matt asked me as I tended to my books, "H-huh?" I asked completely blindsided, "Of course you will, why would you think you wouldn't be?" I sit next to Matt on the bed, "We've been here forever and who would want an orphan kid?" he asked, sadly.

It broke my heart to know that he thinks nobody would want them, I know they can get adopted obviously there's no chance unless I get adopted before I turn 18 next year but I doubt it.

They deserve a chance to have someone love them and them to love somebody as well. "Everyone, they just don't know it yet" I smile as u see a faint smile before saying,"I promise you'll be adopted before I leave" I said, as I kissed him on the forehead and told him.to go back to sleep.

"Okay goodnight my Sarah" I heard him say as he went to lay down, "Goodnight my Matt" I whisper as I see him drift back to sleep.

Even this small conversation we had did have me thinking. What is gonna happen next year? Are they gonna be adopted? Will they be protected? Will Ms. Bridges even take care of them? So many thoughts ran through my mind that I felt drained like the old battery that's been used.

All this stress and worry made me want to throw up, so I quickly ran to the bathroom and threw up Raman Noodles, 'ugh, this is gross' I think to myself I might have to remind myself to talk to Harry and ask him does he still think I'm fat.

I crawled into bed, wincing from the pain of the beaten; I look over at the babies and children all sleep, realizing that it was worth it, would I do it again? In a heartbeat.

I felt my eyes close as I think of Harry. Its been a few weeks since that first day of hanging out with him and we've been hanging out every Saturday and Sunday, at our spot under the weeping willow tree.

I breathed out a sigh, he's wonderful but I don't know if he would be able to handle me being an orphan, I know us dating would be out of the question. Why? Well just look at me, I think to myself.

I can't wait to hang out tomorrow, I get this feeling in the pit of my stomach that something great is gonna happen.

I never felt this feeling before, I guess because I never had anything to look forward to, I smile as I turn over to sweet dreams of Harry.