I slip on my burgundy high heels and grab my phone before walking out the bathroom.

"What did I say your going to look great in anything", he says kissing me.

"Whatever did you wrap the gifts?", I ask.

"Yup you ready?", I ask.

"Mhmm", he says and I grab my purse and a gift and he grabs the other ones.

"Come on", I say and he nods.

Just as I open the door his mom knocks.

"Oh well I guess you guys are done", she says and I laugh.

"Madison you look lovely", she says and I smile and thank her.

"Percy a flannel?", she asks and he laughs.

"Thanks mum", he says kissing her cheek.

"Come on", she says and we walk with her downstairs to the rental car.

**
Once we get there we walk inside and to the front desk to be greeted by Gianna.

"Hello I'm Madison I'm visiting to surprise Maddie", I say and she nods her head.

"You called right?", she asks and I nod.

"Ok here you go she'll be on that room she has a private that ends in 2 minutes", she says and I nod.

"Thank you", I say grabbing the visitor passes.

We all walk to that room and I slowly open the door and she was doing a turn.

"Madison", she squeals and runs to hug me.

"Hey happy birthday", I say to her handing her the gifts and Percy does also.

"Thank you do you mind taking a picture with my sister Mackenzie she's a fan", she says and I laugh and nod.

"Of course I don't mind", I say and she walks to this small room area.

"Kenzie look who came to surprise me", she says and she looks up and freaks.

"Omg your Madison your sense of fashion is so cute and you and Percy are goals", she says and I laugh.

"Thank you", I say and after all the talking and picture taking we leave.

"I'm so tired", Percy says closing his eyes then looking at me.

"Same", I say leaning on him.

"I was thinking of getting a lip ring like Luke's", he says and I look at him.

"I see it", I say.

**
"Are we flying out today?", he asks and I nod.

"Yurp so I call shower first", I say grabbing my underwear and he grabs my hand.

"Or it can be me too", he says and I smack his chest and laugh before walking to the bathroom behind us.

I do all my showering stuff in there before I realize I forgot my clothes.

"Percy we're not leaving out today we're leaving the day after tomorrow and I'm going out to catch up with an old friend be responsible tell Madison what I said", she says.

"Alright mom bye", he says and as soon as I hear the door open I peek out the door.

"Percy can you pass me my shirt on the bed?", I ask referring to my oversized shirt.

"Come get it", he says paying me no mind.

"All I have is underwear", I say and this caught his attention before he smirked.

"I don't care come get it", he says and I groan.

"Percy", I whine and he laughs before tossing it to me.

I grab the pajama and swiftly put it on before tying my hair up.

I grab my phone and walk towards the bed to a waiting Percy with his arms open.

I slip under the covers and into his arms and scroll through Instagram.

I hear the sound of a recording and it's Percy on keek.

"Today we surprised Maddie from dance mom's with my favorite person ever", he says showing my face.

"Oh god Percy stop", I say shielding my face as he laughs.

"That's all I think bye", he says ending the video thing.

"Stop showing me on camera eveytime you do I look bad", I say.

"You look perfect", he says peppering kisses all over my face as I push him away.

"Go to sleep you idiot", I say pushing him away.

"Not until you kiss me", he says and I groan before kissing his lips quickly.

"Now leave me alone", I say.

"No a real one", he says slightly annoyed.

"That was a real one", I say before he pulls me ontop of him and kisses me passionately before pulling away.

"That's a real kiss", he says and roll my eyes and lay my head on his chest.

"Goodnight Mads", he says.

"Night", I say draping my leg over his.

A/N Merry Christmas Eve and Merry Christmas there should be another update up before 12 o'clock tonight. Bye✌✌