41.

Mandy's POV

When they go back to Pennsylvania
-

It's now August. The band has finished recording their album- without Ryan.

Ryan still won't talk to me. On the bright side, I stopped crying over him. It only took me a month and a half. I'm still hurt, though.

I'd probably still be crying if my dad hadn't have locked me out my room and made me do stuff.

Anyway... We got home last night. I plan on going over to Ryan's and give him hell. Well... Just ask him why he's ignoring me. I probably won't kick his ass or anything like that.

My dad is still sleeping. I'll just leave a note, saying that I went to the store or something.

I put on my shoes and grabbed my dad's keys. I wrote a note a stuck it onto the fridge.

I walked out of the house and unlocked the car.

I got into the car and started it up.

I backed out of the driveway and began to drive.

-

I got to Ryan's apartment complex.

I parked my dad's car and began to walk to Ryan's apartment.

I rang the doorbell and waited for Ryan to answer.

He eventually answered the door. He was a mess, his beard was even more scraggly than usual and he just looked drained.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"I just want to know why you've been ignoring me" I said.

"I want you to forget about me" he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because we can't be together, I just want you to forget that we ever happened. I want you to move on and find somebody that you don't have to hide from your father" he explained.

"But I want to be with you..." I said, my voice cracking.

"Just move on, Amanda. I love you and all but we can't sneak around anymore" he stated.

"Thanks. You broke my already broken heart more" I said, tears threatening to spill out of my eyes.

"I don't mean to hurt you-" he said before I cut him off.

"You aren't sorry because you wouldn't be doing this to me if you cared. Bye." I said before walking off.

I went back to my dad's car.

I got into the car and just cried at the wheel.

I guess Ryan and I really are over. I just need to accept it.