11

Mandy's POV

that afternoon

-

We're finally at the first venue. We're in New York. All the guys took a nap and now they're fine. They're like toddlers when they're tired. They get all cranky and throw hissy fits.

I'm excited to see Luke, Telle, Zack, Daniel and Tony.

"The doors don't open until five, it's barely noon, now. What do we do until then?" Chris asked.

"Do whatever, just report back here at around three-ish so we can start setting shit up" Korel replied. We all shrugged. I know what I'm doing. I'm gonna find my bitches in The Word Alive.

I walked out of the bus into the nippy mid-October air. I walked down the street until I saw the bus that had 'The Word Alive' plastered on the side. Gee... I wonder what band is on that bus?

I knocked on the door. A few moments later, Luke answered.

"Mandy!" He squealed. He let me in and gave me a huge hug.

"Why are you here?!" He asked happily.

"Well... I do work with Motionless in White" I laughed.

"Oh yeah... Why the hell haven't you texted me?!" He asked.

"I got a new number, so all my numbers were wiped out because I got a new SIM card. I've been really fucking busy with tending to a bunch toddlers whom are three to ten years older than me, and then there's slaying the merch" I said.

"Give me your digits girly!" He said. He handed me his phone. I put my number in it and handed it back to him.

"We are staying in touch this time  Mandy" he said, giving me a hug. Luke and I got pretty close last year. He's such a great guy, honestly. It's a surprise that he doesn't have a girlfriend. He's sweet, funny, caring and not to mention, handsome.

"Guys! Mandy is here!" Luke yelled. Zack emerged from the bunk area and tackled me with a hug. I fell backwards as he hugged me.

"Zack, don't kill the girl before I can hug her" Telle said. Zack let go of me and Telle hugged me and gave me a noogie.

"Where's Daniel and Tony?" I asked.

"Either jerking each other off or sleeping" Zack said. I chuckled at his response.

"So how has life been treating you, Ms. Motionless?" Telle asked.

"Okay, I guess. Stressful. Being an adult sucks. Only because I still have to deal with my overprotective father" I said.

"That bad huh?" Luke asked.

"I got in touch with my old best friend and went over to his place and we may or may not have made out, well, Chris didn't want me hanging around him, so he came over and went apeshit. Then when I went to Walmart, Ryan fucked up any chance with officially dating this friend. He is no longer my friend, thanks, Ryan" I told him.

"So still no luck with relationships?" He asked.

"You guys and Motionless are my only friends. Honestly, we don't talk much, but y'all made last summer really fun for me" I told him.

"While we're on tour, find the most muscular and buff guy you can and date him, Chris can't scare him off when the guy can rip your dad in half" Telle said.

"Good advice. I think I might just do that, thank you" I chuckled.

"No problem" he laughed.

"How did Ryan fuck up any chances you had with that guy? If you don't mind me asking" Zack asked.

"When we were at Walmart, the guy asked me who was the guy standing next to me, and Ryan had the nerve to grab my hand and say he was my boyfriend. Which made the guy really jealous because we kinda had a thing going on" I told him.

"Geez... Ryan needs to fucking chill" he said.

"I know... Let's change the subject, so Telle are you gonna bring Colby out on stage on any of the dates?" I asked.

"Yeah, on the Phoenix date, Pam is gonna come watch us and bring Colby" he told me.

"Yay! I've been dying to meet your dog!" I squealed.

"Everybody likes my dog more than they like me!" He joked.

"Well... Colby is cuter than you... That's why" I joked. He pouted.

"I'm joking but Colby is cute though" I said, giving him a hug.

"You're mean" he said.

"I know!" I said.

"Dude, you're hanging with us tonight, no ifs, ands, or buts about it" Zack said. Luke giggled when Zack said 'buts'.

"Grow up, Holland!" Telle said.

"Never!" Luke stated, diving into the couch.

"You guys are like children" I said.

"Says the nineteen year old" Zack replied.

"Meh! Bite me, Hansen!" I laughed.

"Gladly!" He said, grabbing me and biting my neck.

"Zack!" I laughed.

"You told me to bite you!" He shrugged.

"It's a figure of speech" I laughed, wiping my neck.

"It happened. If my mouth were on your neck any longer, it would have been sexual. But who says that's a bad thing?" He said, shrugging.

"Quite the big ego you have there, Zack" I replied.

"It's not my ego, it's the truth" he smiled before kissing my cheek. Luke shot daggers at Zack.

"And Bigfoot is real" I said, rolling my eyes.

"It's true... Bigfoot is very real" Luke stated. I laughed. I sat down on the couch. Luke scooted his whole body closer to me and put his head in my lap.

"Hi" he giggled. I laughed at him and started to braid his hair.

"What are you doing to his hair?" Telle asked.

"Braiding his hair, I wish I were friends with you guys when Luke had long hair, because I would love to see him with pigtails" I said.

"You are an evil woman, Mandy" Luke said.

"I know" I laughed. Luke grabbed my hand and put it on his chest.

"What are you doing Luke?" I asked.

"My heart is beating out of my chest, don't you feel it?" He asked.

"How high are you?" I asked.

"Well, I'm like six feet tall, so I'm that high" he said. He's so stupid... This tour should be fun.