25.

Mandy's POV

The next morning

-

I woke up to Mike's tattooed arms wrapped around me. My head felt like it was being smashed with a hammer and my eyes were really sensitive to light.

I have like no memory of last night.

"Morning, baby" I heard Mike say.

"Morning" I mumbled as I moved my hair out of my face.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked.

"Okay, I guess. My head hurts and I have no memory of last night" I said.

"You got really handsy and we nearly did stuff, which is why you're wearing my shirt" he told me.

"What made us stop?" I asked.

"You said that we weren't far enough into the relationship to do it" he said.

"It's true" I replied.

"I'll wait for you, babe" he told me before kissing me on the lips.

"Quit being cute" I chuckled.

"No" he laughed, pulling me on top of him.

"You're like a giant teddy bear" I stated, hugging him.

"Which means I'm great for cuddles" he said.

"Facts" I replied.

"We need to get dressed" he stated.

"I just wanna lay in bed with you, all day" I groaned.

"Baby, I'll get you food if you get up" he told me, trying to bribe me.

"I'm up" I said, getting off of him. He laughed at me because I'm food motivated.

I grabbed a pair of basketball shorts, clean underwear and my beanie out of my suitcase. I slipped on the basketball shorts and underwear and put the beanie on.

He put on clean clothes and we both got out of the bunk.

"How are you not hungover?" I asked.

"I drank water while I was drinking alcohol" he replied.

"Oh" I said as we put on shoes.

We walked out of the bus into the nippy November air.

"Can I go say hi to my dad?" I asked.

"Of course" he said, grabbing my hand and lacing our fingers together.

We got to Motionless in White's bus. I knocked on the door and Chris answered.

"Hey kiddo- oh my god, you look horrible" he said.

"Gee thanks" I said sarcastically as he let us in.

"Who looks horrible?" Ricky asked, approaching Chris, Mike and I.

"Me" I replied. Ricky looked closely at me, he shined his phone flashlight in my eyes.

"She's hungover" Ricky said. My eyes widened as Chris looked at me, looking as if he was refraining from strangling me.

"I don't know what he's talking about. I don't touch liquor, I'm straight edge just like Chris and I'm nineteen, it's illegal for me to do that" I said nervously, it was evident in my voice that I was lying.

"I know when you're lying, Amanda" Chris said.

"Okay, I did get drunk last night" I said.

"Hranica, I am going to kill you" he told my boyfriend.

"What?! Why?!" Mike asked confused.

"You let my nineteen year old daughter drink! Not only drink, you let her get shitfaced! I trusted you with her!" Chris shouted.

"Look, Chris, it was a one time thing, we wanted her to let loose and have fun!" Mike said.

"She could have had fun without the underaged drinking! I don't trust her on your bus anymore!" Chris said.

"But-" I said.

"No buts, Amanda! Your actions have consequences!" He said.

"I'm nineteen! I'm an adult!" I whined.

"You may be an adult but it's still illegal to drink! I figured that I could trust you with a twenty-six year old, but I guess not" he said.

"So, you're gonna make me come back to a bus with a guy that has no morals?!" I asked.

"Tour ends in less than a week! Get over it!" He snapped.

"You're so unfair, Chris!" I shouted, stomping off the bus.

I began to walk down the sidewalk, Mike calling my name.

"Mandy! Come back!" Mike yelled, catching up with me.

"No!" I said.

"Baby, please" he begged.

"No! This is all your fault!" I snapped.

"What the hell do you mean?!" He asked.

"You begged me to get drunk with you! That got me in trouble with my dad and now he doesn't trust me!" I replied.

"You could have easily said no, Amanda. I'm not gonna sit here and fight with you because you want to be childish." He spat.

"I did fucking say no but you kept on begging me!" I said.

"Whatever. Come back to the bus to get your shit when you're done being a fucking bitch" he said, walking away from me.

What a wonderful day off. Fuck my life.