7

Mandy's POV

That night

-

"Mandy, Chris told me to take your phone for talking to Collin and for punching me" Ryan told me.

"You're not getting my phone" I replied.

"Chris told me to take it" he reiterated.

"You're not getting my phone" I repeated.

"I won't take it on one condition..." He trailed.

"What?" I asked with an attitude.

"You go to Walmart with me" he replied.

"Why can't you go by yourself?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"Because going to the store is boring" he shrugged.

"I'm not gonna make it fun. I don't want to be seen with you, anyway" I said.

"Have fun living without your phone for three days" he smirked.

"Fine" I gave in.

"Get shoes on, let's go to the happiest place on Earth" he stated. I rolled my eyes and slipped my shoes on.

We walked out to his car.

He pressed the unlock button on the remote thing for his car.

We got in. I automatically scrunched up my nose at the smell.

"Do you smoke with the windows up or something?" I asked.

"Only when it's raining or snowing" he replied.

"Y'know? You could just not smoke?" I told him.

"Don't tell me how to live my life" he said.

"I wasn't" I said. He rolled his eyes.

-

We got to Walmart. Lovely place to be at eleven o'clock at night. That's when the crackheads of Scranton all come out. It's an amazing sight really.

We got a cart and began to roam around the store.

"What do you need from here?" I asked.

"Shampoo, deodorant, pizza rolls, you know? The essentials" he said.

"Pizza rolls are essential?" I asked.

"No, but I'm in the mood for them, right now. So yes, they're essential for tonight. Do you need any of those bad lady time things?" He asked. I looked at him confused.

"Do you need like pads or some shit?" He asked nonchalantly. I blushed into a deep shade of red, I was probably redder than a baboon's ass.

"Ryan!" I squealed in embarrassment.

"What? I mean, women have to go through those things, I might as well ask. It's not like I haven't had to buy them before. I've had girlfriends and I have a sister. It's nothing new" he said.

"No, I don't need any" I answered. He nodded as we walked to the hygiene part of the store.

-

We got our stuff, now we're going to check out. I see Collin working in the ten items or less line.

"There's no line at the ten items or less" I said. Ryan nodded as we approached it.

We got to the checkout line.

"Hey, Collin" I greeted, smiling as Ryan put the stuff on the conveyor belt.

"Hey beautiful- who's that?" Collin greeted before realizing that Ryan was with me and started to get jealous.

"I'm her boyfriend" Ryan said, grabbing my hand and lacing our fingers together. Oh my fucking god, Ryan. I began to grind my teeth in anger.

"Oh, the t-the total is $15.68" Collin told us. Ryan got out his money and paid.

We got the bags and put them in the cart.

We walked out of Walmart and out to his car. We walked to his car in complete silence and put the bags in his car.

We got into the car and drove out of the parking lot.

"What the fuck would possess you to tell Collin that you're my boyfriend?!" I shouted.

"Because you're not supposed to be talking to him and he only wants down your pants" he replied.

"Maybe I want him down my pants! I kind of dated him for two years, so yeah, I kinda want him in that way!" I snapped.

"He ditched you, Mandy. If you were actually smart, you would see that he doesn't want you for you, he wants your body. He didn't get to do any of that stuff when he was still your friend, and now that you're an adult, he thinks that he can do anything with you. I know how guys can be, Amanda. So does Chris" he explained.

"You don't know how Collin is. He actually cares for me" I replied.

"As soon as he saw you, he was staring at your tits!" He said.

"Does it sound like I care?!" I asked.

"No but it sounds like you have no self respect" he spat.

"Fuck you, Ryan. I wish Chris never put you in the band" I told him.

"You can wish all you want. It happened and it ain't changing" he shrugged.

I hate him so much.