18

Mandy's POV

On their day off

-

I straightened my last little bit of hair and rimmed my eyes with eyeliner. I looked over myself in the mirror and decided that I looked presentable.

Tonight's my date with Mike. I'm nervous as hell. I've never been on a date.

I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my phone.

"Chris! I'm heading out! I'll be back later!" I announced.

"Okay! Love you!" He told me.

"Love you too!" I replied before walking out the door. It was beginning to get dark out. I walked down the street to The Devil Wears Prada's bus and knocked on the door.

A few moments later, Mike answered. He looked down at me and smiled.

"Hello, beautiful" he greeted. I blushed and grinned as he came down the stairs that led up into the bus.

"Hey, Mike" I replied.

"You look great" he told me.

"Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself" I grinned. He smiled and took my hand in his as we walked down the street.

-Ryan's POV-

This fucking pisses me off. She's with Hranica now. I have no chance with her, now.

Not like I had a chance with her to begin with. She fucking hates me. She thinks I hate her. I don't blame her. I'm constantly shitty to her.

Even if she didn't hate me, I still wouldn't have a chance with her, Chris would never allow me to date her.

I don't blame him, I wouldn't want my daughter to date my bandmates, either.

I shouldn't have told Mandy that having sex with her means nothing to me. It actually means a lot to me.

If she hates me, why does she let me kiss her, hold her, or fuck her after we fight? Does she like me?

No, she doesn't. She never will. She will always fucking hate you. She doesn't care about you, Ryan. If I died, she'll probably dance on my grave. She would probably stab my dead body at my funeral.

Ryan, shut the fuck up. You're overthinking things.

Overthinking shit is the only thing besides guitar that I'm good at. Well... I punch food as well, but anybody could do that...

Chris can play multiple instruments, sing and do his eyebrows really nice, that's why the fans love him.

Ricky can play guitar and bass, paint, and sing, plus he's a pretty boy, so that makes the fans love him.

Devin can play bass, do really cool makeup, and has outlandish stage costumes- and he has a nicer ass than most girls, so the fans love him for those things.

Balz can play keys and has an oddities parlor, so the fans appreciate those things.

Vinny can rap and play drums really well, plus he's funny. He may not be an official member but the fans love him so much that they consider him as an actual part of the band.

Then there's me, I'm not a significant part of the band to most of the fans. Who cares if I'm the lead guitarist when the rhythm guitarist is 'hot'. As far as a lot of the fans are concerned, Ricky is the lead guitarist.

I play guitar and punch food. That's it. I'm nothing special.

I don't have a girlfriend, I'm not allowed to date the girl I like and I don't have girls fangirling over me. Let's face it. I'll never be anything special...

Fuck my life...