12

Mandy's POV

That night

-

The very first date of this tour went well. I met The Devil Wears Prada, The Color Morale and Upon a Burning Body. They were all really nice. Garret Rapp from The Color Morale and Danny Leal from Upon a Burning Body were kind of flirty towards me. Not that I minded, they were both handsome guys, I think they were just being nice though.

I'm going to hang out on The Word Alive's bus until bus call which is at three am. If you aren't on the bus by the time it's bus call, you're gonna be left behind. Ricky learned that the hard way.

"Dad, I'm gonna go hang out with The Word Alive, I'll be back later on tonight" I told Chris.

"No, you're not. I don't want you drinking" he said.

"Dad, I'm not gonna drink and Telle isn't gonna let me drink either, I'm under twenty-one" I said.

"I don't feel comfortable with you hanging out with five guys who are probably going to be getting drunk" he said.

"If they get too out of hand for me and make me uncomfortable, I'll come back, don't worry" I insisted.

"Fine. Be back by two thirty, and I'll be texting you every now and then to check up on you" he gave in.

"Alright. Love you, dad" I said, giving him a hug. He hugged me back and kissed my forehead.

"Love you too kiddo, be safe" he replied before I walked out the door.

I walked down the street to The Word Alive's bus. I knocked on the door and a couple seconds later, Tony answered.

"Mandy! Come on in!" Tony said, letting me in. He gave me a hug once I was in.

"Luke, I hope you get your dick bit off by a shark" was the first thing I heard when I walked in.

"What the hell?" I asked.

"Mandy! You just missed Luke drinking the last drop of Jose Cuervo and Daniel is butt hurt because of it!" Zack told me.

"Am not! I already said that I was gonna get the last bit of Jose Cuervo before Luke drank it!" Daniel slurred.

"Get over it, dude" Telle said.

"Ignore the pissbaby, come and sit in daddy's lap" Luke joked.

"I don't ever want to hear you say that again" I replied. Everybody laughed.

"Please... Sit with me! I give good head!" He begged.

"How fucking drunk is he?" I asked.

"He's a lightweight, but nothing to worry about, but yeah, he's pretty fucking drunk" Telle said. I sat next to Luke. His arms wrapped around me and his lips came barreling towards mine. He sloppily kissed me and I kissed back because I feel like if I didn't, it would hurt his feelings.

"Holland! Calm down! Keep it in your pants!" Zack yelled.

"No!" Luke replied, unzipping his jeans.

"Luke, for love of God, keep it in your pants!" I begged. He zipped his pants back up and smiled at me.

"Mandy is the Luke Whisperer!" Tony shouted.

"He's only listening to her because he has a crush on her" Zack said, trying to hand me a beer, which I kindly declined.

"No, I don't have a crush on Mandy" Luke said.

"You kissed me" I said.

"And you kissed back" he said.

"You're drunk" I said.

"And you're hot, we're both stating the obvious" he said. I laughed.

-

It's now two thirty. I'm heading back to Motionless in White's bus. I had a blast. Luke sobered up a little before drinking again, Telle didn't get drunk, he felt like he needed to keep an eye on his band mates, but he did drink a little.

But when Luke was sobering up, he made out with me. It got pretty intense. We both have hickies. Wow. I'm a whore.

The only problem there is... Is that I need to hide my hickies from Chris... And the others.

I got to the bus. I quietly opened the door and crept in. It was dead quiet, but it sounded like somebody was watching TV in the back. Probably Chris.

I walked back there to see Ryan watching Men in Black. I sat next to him, trying to scare him.

"Which one did you sleep with?" He asked.

"How'd you see me?" I asked.

"I can recognize the sound of your steps" he told me.

"Oh... And no, I didn't sleep with any of them" I said. He looked up at me and moved my hair off of my neck and smirked.

"So you didn't sleep with any of them?" He asked.

"I didn't sleep with any of them" I repeated.

"Explain those hickies that Chris is gonna kick your ass over" he said.

"I made out with Luke" I said. He clenched his fists, seeming like he was angry about it.

"Whore" he said.

"At least people actually like me" I said.

"Name three people who have flirted with you on this tour" he said.

"Hmm... Luke and Zack from The Word Alive, Garett from The Color Morale and Danny from Upon a Burning Body" I smirked.

"Name three people that you've slept with!" He said loudly but quietly.

"Only you, Shitkowski" I said.

"Which proves my point that nobody likes you" he said.

"But you called me a whore and you slept with me" I said.

"Just because someone has sex with you, doesn't mean they like you, I'm your first life lesson" he shrugged. Ow, but, we hate each other anyway, so why am I letting that bother me?

"You're an asshole, Ryan" I said.

"You're a bitch, Mandy" he replied.

"If you don't like me, why did you have sex with me?" I asked.

"You hate me just as much, I could ask you the same question" he said.

"So... What you're saying is... Is that it was meaningless?" I asked. He remained silent.

"I have my answer" I said, sounding hurt. Why am I hurt? It's not like I wanted it to mean something to him...

I got up and tried to walk out but Ryan grabbed my hand and pulled me back down next to him.

He wrapped his arms around me and softly kissed me on the lips.

I laid my head on his shoulder and began to doze off.